Chapter 1

Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What the hell are you doing?" He shouted as I jumped in surprise. I just wanted to serve him some drinks after his long day at work - that's what a wife should do, isn't it?... I was holding up the tray to him, when suddenly he got up from his seat angry, because I intterupted his sleep, and I accidentally dropped the tray I was holding, and the drinks spilled all over his shirt.. I could feel my body shaking when he shouted.. Eventhough, this was nothing compared to the things he usually does, but his angry voice never fails to send shivers over my spines.. "I'm so sorry, Jiyong-ah.. I just thought maybe you wanted drink.." 

"I'm not a ing child, Dara. I can ing get it on my own, can you just stop pissing me off each and everyday? I can't even have some peace to myself, can I?" He looked at me, with a fury eyes. "Look what you've done to my shirt, Dara! It's gonna stay like this forever, and now I have to buy a new one. and It's all because of you.. Can't you just off?" I ignored his rant.. and bowed looking at the floor, to be exact.. I can't cry.. not in front of him please.. He will get mad when he sees me cry.. 

I reminded myself this is not Jiyong, this is not the Jiyong I knew. The old Jiyong will comeback.. But when I looked again through his eyes, his stares was far from the Jiyong I used to know... The husband who I married 4 years ago was no long gone.. Our love was long gone, that was what he said. The loving husband he used to be was replaced by this monster in front of me... He changed into a monster... A monster who abused me each and everyday, shouted at me for no reasons, give me cold shoulders, who ignores my presence, sometimes as if we were never living in the same house, who doesn't even touch me for over 6 months now.. He has changed.. and it's all because of me..

Flashback  - 6 months ago..

[AUTHOR'S POV]

"Jiyong-ah, I'll arrive in 10 mins.. I brought kimbab and some fish cakes!"  Dara said on the phone with him, on her way to YG ent. building.. He's a famous producer for the most famous artists under YG ent. like iKON, Winner, AkdongMusician, Lee Hi, and many more! iKON is having a comback, and Jiyong was in charge of producing two of their songs from the album. He was working so hard for the album, and that night, he was working overnight.. As a wife, Dara wanted to bring him food, to make sure he still eats well, desite his busy schedule.. She hasn't been taking care of him, because she too, was busy. And after having a day off, no work to do, she just wanted to something nice..  

As she arrived, she thanked Mr. Jang, their driver for sending her, "I'll call you later to pick me up when I'm done, Ahjussi.." She got out of the car, holding the lunch box she prepared tightly in her hands, and smiled, excited to see her husband.. She walked to the building and was about to walk in, when her heart dropped.. seeing a familiar guy.. Kim Soohyun.. Her ex from before she met Jiyong.. Its been years since she last saw him.. and the last time she saw him was not a good memory.. They were never in good terms after the break-up.. Soohyun didn't take it nicely after Dara broke up with him.. But Dara broke up with him for a reason that he was clingy.. He was obssessive.. Possessive.. to the point it was suffocating her.. Dara thinks he's mentally unstable.. that it creeps her out.. 'What is he doing here?' 

Dara was about to go the other way, but it was too late when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter