Chapter 5

Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She woke up to the sound of Jiyong getting ready for work. She feels exhausted. Refusing to get out of the bed as she knows it will be just be another dreadful day ahead, she dragged herself out of bed. It was getting harder and harder for her to wake up in the morning every day. It has become painful to live. Jiyong was fixing his neck tie, when his eyes fall to her. He didn't say anything tho. 'Weird', she thought. He always had something bad to say to her every morning. She could get used to this. For her, the silence is easier and more enduring rather than hearing him say all those hurtful things to her. She could only endure so much.

But seeing that he hasn't said a word to her after last night proves that maybe.. just maybe.. he feels guilty about he said to her last night. But then maybe it's just wishful thinking and that maybe she still have tiny hope that he will comeback to her someday. She laughed at her thoughts. So foolish of her to think that after all those things he did to her, all those hurtful things he said to her.. She feels she needs to knock some sense into her. "What's so funny?" Jiyong's voice startled her. "Nothing..." she plainly stated and went straight to the bathroom to get ready to work. She shut the door behind her before Jiyong could say anything more.

-

Jiyong stared at the door, wanting to say something, to insult her, to tell her how much he hates her but after what he said last night. He thought it was already enough to hurt her for now. Jiyong shook at his thoughts of feeling pity and guilt towards her, because there is no way he could feel that way after Dara cheated on him. Dara doesn't deserve an ounce of pity or guilt, he thought. With her innoncent looks, he could not be deceived anymore. Not anymore. But no matter how much he tried to convince himself that he doesn't feel anything after last night, he is becoming softer and maybe he went too far this time.. and he doesn't like this feeling. He needs to find a reason to hate her again. Not wanting to overthink, he head straight to work. The only place he could be away from her. His only escape. 8 hours of freedom.

-

"Morning, Bom." Dara said as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter