Chapter 4

Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[AUTHOR’S POV]

 

‘My love for you was long gone, Sandara. So don’t expect anything from me anymore. Let alone a child’

 

He groaned in frustrations, had his face buried with his hands. Heart racing. He saw how Dara’s face changed when he blurted out those words. He smirked. Feeling slightly satisfied with her reactions. But also couldn’t help but feel a little bit of guilt inside of him. But he quickly shook that feelings off.

 

That was what he wanted anyway. To make Dara feel how much he is hurting. How much it hurts to see her in the embrace of another man. How betrayed he feels.

 

He tried approaching her. To reconcile. But every time he does, all he felt was rage, jealousy, betrayal, hatred.

 

With the flashbacks of the scene he witnessed 6 months ago comes into his mind every time she’s in front of him, it doesn’t help to make their relationship better. It only made it worse.

 

It only makes him hate her more. Hate her for making him this way. Hate her for still not admitting her faults even after what he saw with his own eyes. And he especially hates that he can’t do anything to get rid of her.

 

That no matter how much he hates her, he can’t just bring out the divorce papers whenever or however he wanted. He knew their parents won’t like the idea of it.

 

He sighed as his dark past of his childhood that made him this way, that made it so hard to gain his trust back, flashes in his mind, like a broken disk, repeating in his head unwelcomed.

 

He tried to shook his thoughts off. Had his eyes shut, hoping the bad thoughts will be gone. But no matter what he tried to do to let it go away, the flashbacks just keep coming back.

 

[FLASHBACK]

 

Jiyong seated on the bed, had his body buried with his blanket, and his ears covered with his own hands, trying hard to sleep. But it just didn’t work with his parents screaming with each other outside. Fighting and arguing like there’s no tomorrow.

 

He tried to ignore it, knowing that it was just one of those days that they are fighting. That they would make up once again, like they always do. Their fights were becoming something daily, something normal to him now. They fight almos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter