Chapter 6

Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong stared at the blank screen, waiting for her reply. But, nothing. Is she having fun with that guy? Is Bom really just an excuse for her to have fun with another guy? These negative thoughts are making him exhausted, so he tried to shrug it off, put his phone aside and got ready for bed, but seeing that her side of the bed is empty.. is making him.. empty.

Jiyong closed his eyes shut, trying to got all these conflicting feelings out of his system. It is just too confusing. Maybe she really is with Bom.. He thought again. 'But why isn't she replying me? ..' he thought and unconsciously, he grabbed his phone from the side table and dialled her number.

After two rings, Dara answered "Jiyong..? Is everything okay?" Her voice caught him off guard. ', why did I even call her? Now she would think that I actually care about her' He thought. "Jiyong?" Then suddenly, Jiyong heard a male voice in the background... Eventhough it was muffled, but he knew it was a male voice. He was right afterall... Now he is fuming in anger. "I was just making sure that I was right about you having fun with another guy. Looks like I was right afterall. Have fun.." He finally said and hung up before he could even hear more of it.

---

"Hey noonas, I'm going out for a bit. Do you guys need something? Some snacks?.." Park Soojun, Dara's little brother asked them and then he realised Dara was on the phone. "Oh sorry noona.. didnt realise you were on the phone" Dara stunned, and speechless at Jiyong's lack of trust towards her.. and the fact that Soojun came in at the same time while she was on the phone with Jiyong made her think everything in this world is really against her.. After Jiyong hung up on her, she couldn't even speak... and she was even more afraid to go home and face him tomorrow. Because she knows him too well. No matter what she would say, he would never believe her anymore. Every words she said is just bull to Jiyong now and she's so tired of proving her loyalty to him when she knows it's no use.

Bom looked at Dara, and sensed there was something wrong after the phone call. "Its okay, Soojun-ah. We are good. You can go now" Bom assured him, and Soojun left. Dara looked at Bom, "Bom-ah.. Jiyong heard Soojun's voice and thought I really was with another guy," She bitterly laughed, for she cannot even cry anymore. She doesn't even know if there are even tears left in her to cry anymore. "That jerk.. Why is it so hard for him to put a little trust in you?" Dara said nothing.. She felt really uneasy. She has to confront him tonight no matter what, even if he doesn't trust her, she would want to at least expla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter