3: The Odd Wedding

Many Lifetimes in a Moment of Time
Please log in to read the full chapter

"You may now kiss the bride."

 

Wendy leaned her head up to meet Joy halfway to the kiss, but nothing.

 

"Why is Joy not leaning down for the kiss?"

"Poor Wendy. She is trying really hard, she is even in her tiptoes."

"Are they really getting married?"

 

Wendy could hear family and friends gossiping.

 

"Aish, I hate you!"

 

Wendy was embarrassed, why was her wife not finishing the ceremony? She started to act like a brat stomping her feet, but she had the right to. 

 

"Joy, why am I even marr-"

 

Wendy felt her face cradled roughly as Joy brought her in for a kiss. But this was not your typical wedding kiss.

 

A minute later.

 

"They are still going at it…"

"Mama, do tongues taste good?"

"This is unsanitary…"

 

Their legs could no longer keep them up, but even going to the ground wasn't enough of a deterrent to stop. What did stop them was their gazes upon them.

 

"What are you all looking at? A free show?"

 

Wendy was still nipping at anything she could, but she flawlessly followed Joy's lead.

 

"The reception is open inside, everyone, please enjoy the party."

 

That was enough of a hint for their guests to move inside and ignore them.

 

"What an odd couple…"

 

~~~   ~~~   ~~~ 

 

"Thank you all for coming to Joy and my wedding! Please enjoy the food and the bar are open!"

 

Cling cling cling

 

One person started tapping their utensils to their glass and shortly after many guests followed suit.

 

"Kiss!"

 

 

"Oh my God, someone, separate them and NEVER do that again."

 

~~~   ~~~   ~~~ 

 

"Ah ah, excuse me, can I have everyone's attention? Can I get my beautiful wife a seat to sit in front here?"

 

A chair is hurriedly rush to in front of Wendy while Joy is carefully escorted to the chair.

 

"I believe I've done this for every date we have been on and I'm not about miss our biggest date yet. Music please."

 

It's a beautiful night

We're lo

Please log in to read the full chapter