Chapter 7

A Picture
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry I am late, Kinda stuck when hearing that my Pingu is sick right now

Haruma: "How do you know Isao, Akira-san?"

Akira: "Owh, I meet him last Saturday at the airport, He sits beside my daughter in the flight and he help and accompanies my daughter until I arrive at the airport."

As soon Haruma hears that Akira daughter sits beside me at the airport, his eyes change from curious to a strange glint and he began smirking at Isao. Akira does not notice this, only Isao notice because Haruma turns his head to Isao, make face like asking is this the woman that you talking about. Isao just replies with a smile. They sit at the living room, await for Sachiko-san prepare food for dinner.

Akira: "Do you want some drink while waiting for the food is ready?"

Isao: "Nothing for me, thanks." Isao just decline the offer

Haruma: "Yes, I would like some coffee, please."

Akira: "Okay, just wait a moment" 
Akira goes to the kitchen to bring Haruma a drink left Haruma and Isao alone in the living room.
Haruma uses the opportunity to ask Isao.

Haruma: "Does the woman you talking about is Akira-san, daughter?"

Isao: "Yes"

Haruma: "Do you know what you need to do right?"

Isao: "If the opportunity present, I will take it. I just can't ask in front of the parent yet."

Haruma: "Okay, I will help you." 

Isao just smiles at his friend. Haruma realises that his friend was really fallen in love. Isao is a man of few words, where words are restrained, the eyes often talk a great deal. It not a surprise if Isao is not himself at the front of people that he loves. After a while, Akira comes back with a cup of coffee for Haruma. 

Akira: "Isao, I want to give my thanks to you for willing to go for the appointment with JYP."

Isao: "Its okay Akira-san, if have the opportunity to help, I will help."

Akira: "Thanks again Isao, and one more question, I know it may be rude but, my curiosity fail to prevent me from asking. Can I know how old are you?"

Isao: "I am 24 years old Akira-san. My birthday was last Friday. I go to Korea for my birthday vacation."

Akira: "Woah, you only 3 years older than my Mina-chan. How are your parents doing these days?"

Haruma suddenly went very very silent as Akira gave him a curious glance.
So in a quiet voice Isao reply, 
Isao: "My parents are dead Akira-san.  I am an orphan, I also don't have any living relatives. I grow up at the orphanage."

Akira: "I’m so sorry. I don’t know what you’re going through."

Isao: "It is okay Akira-san."

The situation becomes awkward a moment before Sachiko-san comes to living room invite the three of them to the dinner table. After they arrive at the table, three of them sit first while Sachiko-san goes to the second floor to call Mina coming down for dinner. A sound of footsteps could be heard,  Isao lifts up his head up to the source of the sound. He sees Mina wearing a purple dress, this is his fourth time meeting with Mina, but it never ceases to amaze him about her. For Isao, Mina looks very beautiful. He
immediately attracted and preoccupied every time he sees Mina.

Haruma: "Isao, are you dozing off to your dreamland already?" 
ask Haruma while moving his hand in front of Isao fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter