Chapter 1 - First Meeting

A Picture
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul, South Korea

An early Autumn, a tall man wearing Anakin Kimono black with a black shirt and black pant with a messy looking hairstyle. His light chocolate hair covering a part of his face. The lower half of his face consisted of a partially revealed cute but straight chiselled nose that sat atop his beautiful lips and his eyes colour is a baby blues that could even put ladies to shame.

He suddenly stops from walking out of Munjeon Station after he realises that woman at his surroundings was struck into a daze as their face got a deep shade of red, while an intense depressive aura was released from the males. He instantly put a black snapback and wear the face mask that he always carry because the exact situation always happens to him. Then he quickly makes his way to the Munjeong-dong Rodeo Street after he escapes from those circumstances.

He starts window shopping along the street of Munjeong-dong Rodeo Street. It is a 2.5-kilometre long street and also known as the first fashion avenue. Both sides of the street are full of over 200 brand-name shops, making it easy to browse several famous brands at once. It has been a while since he has a holiday for his birthday.

It is because it's difficult for him to have a holiday when he works for Mori Hamada & Matsumoto Law Firm, which is one of the "Big Five" law firms in Japan. Mori Hamada & Matsumoto can be considered as one of the top tier law firms in Japanese business law practices. He goes to Zelkova Park, situated just behind Munjeong-dong Office to take a rest after he walks for a very long time without buying anything. He sitting under the gazebo after arriving at the park which surprisingly had very beautiful scenery. The weather at the time is very comfortable because the temperature is not too high.

While he cracking a sunflower seed that he buys before arriving at the park. He saw a pair of girl which is has a picnic under the tree that not far away from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter