Chapter 5 - Family Conversation

A Picture
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myoui Akira: "Who is that man Mina-chan"

Mina: "He is Isao-san, I don't know what his job Otou-san what I know is that I meet him at the lounge in the front PDnim room. I thought the Korean. He has seat next to me on the flight. Only at that time I know he is Japanese, which just come back from a holiday in Korea."

Myoui Sachiko: "He very handsome right Mina-chan" Mina start to blushing after being teased by her mom.

Mina: "Okaa-san!!" says Mina while pouting.

Myoui Akira: "Owh. I think I know him Mina-chan."

Myoui Sachiko: "Really Otou-san, you just meet him for about 5 minutes. How can you know him."

Myoui Akira: "Sachi-chan, you see how protective Mina-chan to Isao. What to do Sachi-chan, Mina wants to find a boyfriend, she will leave us soon" said Myoui Akira to his wife while smirking to Mina.

Mina: "I also don't know Akira-Kun, but I okay if I get a son-in-law that handsome. My grandchild will look cute," says Myoui Sachiko continue to teased Mina.
Mina could feel the warmth of the blush as it crawled up her neck. She softly punches her parent shoulder.

Mina: "How do you know him Otou-san?"

Myoui Akira: "He a lawyer Mina-san. A genius one at that."

"Woah, a lawyer, are you sure Akira-Kun. that is a perfect candidate for a son-in-law don't you think so? Handsome, a successful person and genius at that."

Myoui Akira: "I'm pretty sure Sachi-chan, do you remember Haruma, the son of my colleague Asahi."

Myoui Sachiko: "I think I remember Asahi son. He also a lawyer right."

Myoui Akira: "Yes, Haruma also a lawyer, Park Jinyoung Pdnim contact me to as for favour, he asks me to introduce a lawyer from Japan to him. So I ask for Haruma-san, but Haruma has a business that needs to attend and coincidentally Isao is on vacation in Korea."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter