Chapter 4 - Fated Meeting

A Picture
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**I pay back in this chapter, almost double from the last chapter.

 

A meeting between Isao, Park Jinyoung and Byun Sang-Bong after they a have a very long discussion about the company financial.

Park Jinyoung: "I will say this to you Isao, I am very surprised about your Korea language. I amaze me because I think your Korea is better than most people."

Byun Sang-Bong: "I think so to Jinyoung, how can a foreigner have better Korea than me. it ashamed me."

Isao: "Thank you for your compliment, it just that I study hard on foreign language. Your Korea is better than me. HAHAHA"

Park Jinyoung: "Hurm, Isao how long you stay at here?"

Isao: "I stay here until this week, my flight to Japan is this Saturday."

Park Jinyoung: "So, are you free this 29 and 30 September, I want to invite you to Twice concert at Chiba"

Isao: "Actually I am free, I try to buy the ticket but it already sold out. Twice too popular there. HAHAHA"

Park Jinyoung: "Consider it done, come to join me at the concert, I will ask my secretary to email you the details."

Isao: ''Thank you Mr Jinyoung"

Park Jinyoung: "Call me hyung, Isao"

Byun Sang-Bong: "I also will contact you later Isao"

Isao: "It's okay, you can get my contact from the card. If there is nothing anymore, I will take my leave. Annyeonghi gyeseyo"

After he exits the JYP Building, he goes the find place to eat. After that, he goes directly back to the hotel. The rest of his vacation is pretty simple, basically, it can be said as a food tour. The first thing that he considers for the place before his tourist is the place must be located near a popular and delicious food restaurant or shop.

On Saturday 22 September, after almost a week vacation at Korea. It is time for Isao to back to Japan. Even though he as a week of holiday left, he decides to spend his holiday in Japan. Hamura his friend invites him to spend his holiday at Osaka, and he decides to follow his friend arrangement. It has been awhile he goes to Osaka, he arrives earlier at the airport and directly goes to the business class at the airport after he checks in.


When it's time to board, Isao gets to be one of the first on the plane and he directly goes his seat which is beside the window. He always picks that position when he books a ticket. After he waits a while at her seat, he sees a woman came to see at the seat beside him. He starts to believe about fated at the moment. The woman seems unc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter