Chapter 6 - Visiting Myoui's House

A Picture
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His eye follows Mina car went until it reached out from his sight. A heavy sigh can be heard from Isao. A third time he sees Mina in 1 week. 

Isao"Haruma I don't care whether you free not, come with me. I want to have a drink tonight."

Haruma: "Where are you Isao?"

Isao: "I just arrive at Kansai International Airport(KIX)"

Haruma: "Okay take a train, meet me at the place we drink last time"

Isao: "How can I remember, it was a long time ago."

Haruma: "Don't be a pain in the with me, you have an eidetic memory, how can you forget that."

Isao: "Okay, meet me there, and one more time. I think I will crash at your house this week. I did not book a room yet. I don't want to sleep at the capsule"

Haruma: "Okay"

After riding 2 bus for 1 hour and 30 minutes before arriving at the pub near Amagasaki. Isao sees Hamura waiting for him at the front of the Pub.
Haruma: "Hey pretty boy, long time no see. you keep getting handsome day by day. I jealous."

Isao: "Yes, I know it, thank you."

Haruma: "Hurm, getting cocky I see, look like your arrogance grows with you. Come on, let's drink tonight is on me."

After a few glasses of beer. Haruma starts to notice, that Isoa is not himself today. Look like he hides something from him.

Haruma: "Are you okay Isao."

Isao: "Hurm. I am okay, Why?"

Haruma: "Come on, speak. you know you can count on me."

Isao: "Hurm. I don't it is okay to re."

Haruma: "Come on, Isao. Speak!!"Haruma yelled at Isao.

Isao takes a look at Haruma angry face before regret that he cannot hide his problem from his friend.
Isao: "I think for the first time in my life, I have fallen in love."

What he gets from Haruma is make him even mad because Haruma laughing his off at him. Haruma tries to hold but he can't.
Haruma holds himself after receiving a dangerous glare from Isao.
Haruma: "Okay. I will stop it. But who knows that this moment will ever come to an MHM prince."(MHM shortcut for Mori Hamada & Matsumoto)

Isao: "It real Haruma. It happens to me in Korea."

Haruma: "Woah a foreigner at that. Are you seriously fallen in love with Korean?"

Isao: "She not Korean, she is Japanese working at Korea."

Haruma: "When do you meet her?"

Isao: "Just a moment before you call me at Korea"

Haruma: "! That's why you piss off at me at that time."

Isao: "Right, just right after the call ende

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter