Chapter 3

A Picture
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina POV

After exits Park JinYoung room the group proceeded to the elevator, they want to go to the practice room to prepare for their concert. While on the way to the elevator they arrive at the lounge. The first thing that mina saw is a man wearing Blue Wide Stripe Double ed Suit staring at the group and the blue of his can be seen from the distance. 

He a very handsome man, a deep blush immediately appeared on Mina's face and he immediately hiding behind Jeongyeon which is at standing at the front on his. Mina stares at the men who finally snapped out her daze after Chaeyoung make a sound by clear his throat. A teasing smirk was plastered on Chaeyoung's face. Mina and her group proceed to the elevator. 

Before the door close, Mina gave the man the last smile. After the door close, Mina starts feeling a heavy heart, the feeling like it a loss for her to not see him again. It is the first time he feeling something like that.
"Those eyes should really be illegal," Chaeyoung's said while smirking at her friend, "Right, Unnie?" Mina just nodded in agreement until she realized that her friend was teasing her.
"Well from what I look, it looks like him working here at least you'll meet him again." Chaeyoung's continued to friend as the other party kept pouting in annoyance.

After they arrive at the practice room, everyone gets

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter