Chapter 2 - Second Meeting

A Picture
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Isao was in hurry to the appointment that he needs to go. He was lucky to get a cab during the peak hours in Seoul. After he gives the driver the address for his appointment, his mind starts wandering about what happen last night. He was late because, after he arrives at the hotel yesterday he start to browse for the Mina on the internet. It is easier for him to find anything about Mina nowadays because all thing is available on the internet.

 It can be said he knows everything about Mina, Isao search from his profile to even the fancam that available in the youtube. Even though all of them are good quality, it can not even be compared with the picture that has in Isao mind. The picture of Mina that engraves in his mind precious for him. One of the reasons for him to sleep last night all because of that picture. 

In the midst of remembering the picture of Mina, he has been interrupted by the cab driver 

Taxi Driver: "I am sorry sir, we have arrived at your destination"

Isao: "Oh, thank you ahjussi, please keep the changes"

After Isao exits the cab, the first thing that Isao saw is blue building with 3 large blue character which is JYP. It makes him staggering for a moment because he does not expect the person he will meet is in JYP building. He starts to curse Haruma in his mind. Because Haruma just gives him an address not the name for people he needs to meet. If Haruma gives the name he can be more prepared than this.

After Isao calm his mind for a moment, he starts walking toward the front desk in the building through the revolving door.

Receptionist: "Good morning. How can I help you?"

Isao: "Yes, Good morning. I’m here  to see Mr Byun Sang-Bong."

Receptionist: "Can I have your name, please?"

Isao: "Isao. Yoru Isao"

Receptionist: "Do you have an appointment, Mr Yoru?"

Isao: "Yes."

Receptionist: "OK. What company are you with, Mr Yoru?"

Isao: "Mori Hamada & Matsumoto Law Firm. I hope I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter