02. Flashback

The One For Me

5 Years Ago

 

It was a good day for Wonyoung. Everyday is a good day for Wonyoung after she met her bestfriend. Her bestfriend is kind and caring and flirty with her. She’s sure her bestfriend is willing to accept her for who she is and be with her in her worst time, so she’ll confess today to her. But Wonyoung is too young and too pure for love, and the cruel world.

 

Wonyoung didn’t think much, she thought that her bestfriend would take her confession well and they’ll be just fine as friends even if her bestfriend rejected her. But nothing went they way Wonyoung thought. Her bestfriend just hated homoual things and turns out her ‘bestfriend’ is a that only nice to Wonyoung because of Wonyoung’s smart brain and turns out all the flirty session was just to test Wonyoung’s uality to destroy her one day. Now that the day has come, her now ex-bestfriend then starts to spead gossip about her being homoual and her other friends started avoiding her and even bullying her. Her days are like hell, homophobia people glaring at her like she is some kind of awful creature and the others just avoid and bully her because they just did what most people did, which is avoiding and bullying Wonyoung. After hearing gossips and cussing here and there, finally Wonyoung understands why her ‘bestfriend’ want to be friend with her, just because her ‘bestfriend’ wants to get the first rank, she approached Wonyoung and being all kind to her so that Wonyoung can teach her stuffs and she can learn about Wonyoung’s flaws to destroy her.

 

Wonyoung cried every night because the reality is hard. She hates herself for liking girls and she believe that there’s no such thing called love for people like her. Then, she made up her mind to just focus on her study, because it’s the only thing that will make her busy and hard work never betrays, not like love, which will betray her in the end. She blamed herself for being stupid in love, but despite all those bullying she gets, she managed to keep her last first-rank in that school before moving to another city.

 

Wonyoung moves from one school to another school because of her father’s job. Wonyoung never trust anyone since then. She just study and study to maintain her grades. She always gets the first rank and then leave for other school, not giving chances to people to be friend with her. When she first move to a new school, she has no friend and it’s normal because she is just average new student. But when she got the first rank, people start to notice her and want to be friends with her. She always ignore them, focus on her study and move to other school not long after that. Sure, moving school is tiring, but she is grateful that at least she could be known as a mysterious nerd who gets the first rank and leave, not a bully-able homoual nerd.