05. Feelings

The One For Me

Yujin’s POV

 

Thank you unnie, I’ll be in my room if you need me.’

 

Wonyoung just says those words without any emotion, like usual. But why does it sound like she’s hiding something? Is Wonyoung sick? Or is she hiding something for me?

 

I frowned but just let it slide this time. I go to my room and text Yena unnie. Yena unnie is my bestfriend since elementary school. Many people think we’re couple because we’re so close but we never liked each other like that, we’re just bestfriend.

 

Yujin : Hi unnie, are you free now? J

Yena : Yes, but if you’re asking me to accompany to the club, then no.

Yujin : Yah! But I haven’t even asked! L

Yena : What else will it be when you’re asking me if I’m free right after the grade announcement???

Yujin : Maybe some nerd stuffs like study or watching some movies marathon?

Yena : … … what happened to you? Are you sick? Oh my god, who did this you my who-need-study-and-movie-marathon-is-lame Yujin? Or did you fail the test? You’re going to be dropped out from school? Damn, I’m gonna miss you. Should I help you find some part-time job?

Yujin : Unnieeeeeee!! Why are you like that? I even got almost perfect grades for all subjects, I can change too!!!

Yena : Umm, who is this? Why are you hacking Yujin’s phone?

Yujin : I’m not talking to you anymore duck. Bye.

 

With that, I throw my phone to bed and sulked. What are Yena unnie like that? I can change too. But what makes me change? Is it Wonyoung? Damn, my head hurts. Maybe I just can go asleep and think about this tomorrow.

 

Wonyoung’s POV

 

I know this will happen. Yujin unnie is popular, of course her fans will act crazy if some nerd like me is close with Yujin. I want to tell Yujin unnie about what happened earlier and ask her to have some distance with me in the school but I didn’t. Actually, it’s because I’m selfish, I want Yujin’s unnie attention. I know I shouldn’t have trust people easily like this again, but something inside me is telling me to give Yujin unnie a chance, to open up my heart once again and trust her.

 

After thinking for a while, I go to my bathroom and take a bath. Then I change into my pajamas and jump to my bed. I’ll still have my movie marathon, maybe 1 or 2 movies will do. After searching for some movies, I finally give up. I don’t have any mood to watch a movie. I don’t know what happened to me but I just wanna some attention from Yujin unnie. I craved for attention since I’ve closed my heart and become cold to anyone since that incident. I’m still a kid tho, I want attention too, I want to be loved too, but thinking about the word ‘love’, it has so much lies that I can’t help myself to fond of it.

 

“Why am I like this?” I said out loud. I don’t know if being bullied again and almost by Joy and Jennie make me feel like this. But if it’s true, it’s normal for me to crave for some attention after that kind of accident right? I want to go to Yujin’s room and ask her for a cuddle. I know unnie won’t turn me down, but I’m a coward, I have so much fear. I fear that I’ll become attach to Yujin unnie.

 

Knock knock

 

I hear a knock in my door. Probably it’s Yujin unnie.

 

“Come in.” I said and I see the door opens, revealing Yujin unnie in her pajamas.

 

“Wonyoung-ahhhh! Help meeeee, I’m bored!!” Yujin unnie whines like a kid. I chuckles at her being such a child.

 

“How can I help you, unnie?” I said while smiling at her cute acts.

 

“Can we cuddle? I miss cuddling.” Yujin unnie tackles me into my bed. It looks like Yujin unnie is some kind of mind reader. I just craved for a cuddle and now she’s here, cudding me. I blushed so hard when Yujin unnie buries her head in my neck and put her arm around my waist protectively.

 

“Can I sleep here tonight? This feels nice.” I heart Yujin unnie said and I won’t turn her down so I just reply “Sure unnie. Good night.”

 

I feel Yujin unnie smiling and started to fall asleep. I just hope that she doesn’t hear my heartbeat because my heart beats like crazy right now. Is it a right decision to do this? I don’t even know. Is it okay to feel like this towards Yujin unnie? How if she doesn’t feel the same? Will she abandon me?

 

Too much questions are running in my head right now that I unconciously sigh very loud and cause Yujin unnie to wake up.

 

“Waeyo Wonyoung-ie? What are you thinking about? You look like you have a problem. You can tell unnie.” Yujin said while smiling and start caressing my cheecks.

 

“I’m sorry unnie to wake you up. Just thinking about something. It’s not a big deal unnie. Just go to sleep.”

 

“Aniya, it doesn’t look like not a big deal Wonnie. You look like you’re older 10 years than me with than crinky face you made earlier.” Yujin unnie laughs and pinches my cheek.

 

I don’t say anything and just turn my head down then hug Yujin unnie. Yujin unnie smiles and hugs me tighter than before.

 

“Unnie will always be there for you, Wonyoung-ie. Now calm down and let’s have some rest.”

 

With that, I fell asleep in Yujin unnie’s arm.

 

Today is Saturday, means no school. But I will just stay at home and study like usual, I think Yujin unnie will go out with her friends today like usual. I get up from bed, detaching myself from Yujin unnie and I think I heard a groan from her but she’s still asleep. I look at Yujin’s sleeping figure, she’s beautiful and cute, her jawline is so y and her lips, her lips are irresistable. I want to kiss her so badly, but fortunately I still have some sanity so I drag myself out from my room and go to the kitchen to have some breakfast.

 

After eating my breakfast, I go back to my room to do my morning routine. I see that Yujin unnie is still asleep and I don’t wake her up since there’s no school today. In 30 minutes, I’ve finished my morning routine and I see Yujin unnie is already up. Yujin unnie is sitting in my bed while half awake. Then she notices my presence and look up, she’s just about to call me but then she said nothing and just open wide looking at me.

 

Yujin’s POV

 

‘Am I fully awake yet? What am I seeing?’

 

I just wake up and still half awake. Then I heard a sound and I look up. I know it’s Wonyoung so I want to say good morning to her and maybe for being such early bird. But then, I see Wonyoung is just finished showering. Her hair is still wet, she’s wearing super short pants and a crop top with her abs showing. That view itself makes my hormone explode and I can feel myself heat up.

 

“Good morning unnie.” Wonyoung smiles and continue to dry her wet hair using a towel.

 

“Good morning too babe, why are you early?” I decided to tease my giant baby a bit because she’s cute but hot at the same time. I see Wonyoung tensed up when I call her ‘babe’ but she quickly back to her emotionless face again.

 

“I’m always early unnie, go clean yourself and eat some breakfast downstairs.”

 

“No, I don’t want to.” I pout.

 

“Come on unnie, don’t make me repeat myself.” Wonyoung starts to drag me from her bed to the door but I’m not in the mood to leave her. I want to spend more time with her now. With her in this state, fresh from shower. I suddenly stop and push Wonyoung to her bed. I’m now hovering above her and Wonyoung is blushing now.

 

“Unnie, what are you doing?” Wonyoung said and looks away from my stare.

 

“Breakfast. Can I have you?” I smirked. Wonyoung blushed like crazy, smacked me in the head and then run away. She’s too cute for that pretty face. Unknowingly, I smile at myself thinking about how cute is Wonyoung while her face redenned earlier. I should like this more.