06. Change

The One For Me

Third Person’s POV

 

Everything looks fine for months. Nothing changes. Yujin still teases Wonyoung here and there and Wonyoung still blushes everytime Yujin . They also get closer and spend more time together. Wonyoung starts to open her heart and not distance herself anymore from Yujin.

 

‘Everything is fine.’ This is what Wonyoung thought. She does have feelings for Yujin, but she managed to control herself. Yujin is comfortable with her and that’s more than enough for
Wonyoung. Having Yujin as her best friend is enough, she just needs to keep Yujin close to her, and that’s what she could ask for.

 

Meanwhile, Yujin loves to have Wonyoung as her best friend too. They hang out together, Yujin can tell Wonyoung everything and she’s comfortable with it. There’s no more awkward atmosphere between them. They became unseperateable. Wonyoung is not alone anymore in school. She joins Yujin’s group of friends and the bullies don’t have any guts to mess with her anymore because she’s now not a-nerd-that-tries-to-steal-Ahn-Yujin’s-attention anymore, but part of the most popular group in the school, Yujin’s group of friends.

 

Everything’s going smooth, everyone will think like that, right? But no, something must happen to try them. It’s part of life.

 

Yujin is popular. Everyone in the school knows her. Yujin is well aware of that so that she always shows her famous dimpled smile for her fans. It’s a smile that is only to show her fans that she appreciates them, nothing more than that, it’s like a signature smile that everyone will die for. But for Wonyoung, Yujin’s sincere smile and cheerful smile is a thousand more prettier than that. The smiles that Yujin shows only to her friends and Wonyoung. Everyone loves Yujin’s smile. But unknowingly, there’s someone who become obsessed to Yujin’s smile. Someone who will do anything to see any kind of Yujin’s smile everyday.

 

Obsession is crazy. Obsession is bad. Obsession will make you to do anything to get what you want.

 

Obsession ruins everything.

 

There’s someone who is really crazy for Yujin. In the start, this someone only found that Yujin is pretty. But as the time goes on, this someone became crazy for Yujin, especially her smile. He will go stalking Yujin, take her picture when she’s smiling. Follow Yujin just to capture Yujin’s smile. It’s creepy but he didn’t harm Yujin in other way and he makes sure Yujin never notices him when he took her picture. Yujin never knew too if there’s someone who always took picture of her smile. But as time goes on, the obsession grew and he wants to have more, he wants Yujin only smiles for him, not anyone else.

 

“I will make you only smile for me. Not anyone else. Just wait when you’re mine, Ahn Yujin.” A mysterious man smirks in his room, room full of Yujin’s pictures smiling. He’s wearing the same school uniform as Yujin, means he is in the same school with Yujin.

 

His name written ‘Bang Chan’. (I’m sorry Stray Kids fans, I love Chan too <3. I just want to make him as a character here hehehe)

 

Chan is in the basketball team. He’s every girls’ dream boyfriend. He’s tall, has nice voice, and good at sports too. But everyone has dark sides, and Chan’s just happened to be worse. Chan has an obsession with Yujin’s smile. Chan knew Yujin when they’re in middle school. He starts by just admiring it, but as time goes by he takes picture of it, print them, and hang them around his room. His room is now almost full of Yujin, smiling Yujin. It’s creepy but it’s like a drug to Chan. His phone wallpaper is Yujin smiling too. Even he has many hand-made photocards of Yujin everywhere, in his bag, wardrobe, desk, and even his bathroom and kitchen. People who didn’t know Yujin must think that Chan is a big fan of some idols. Chan never allows anyone gets inside his room, he always locked it. But it’s not a big problem though, since his parents doesn’t even live with him and just came by every two weeks to check on him. He’s living independently so nobody knows about his obsession.

 

Chan smirks when he thinks of his plan. Plan to make Yujin all his.

 

“Tomorrow will be a big day.” Chan mumbles and look at his paper.

 

To Do Lists :

 

  1. Make Ahn Yujin mine.
  2. Make Ahn Yujin only smiles for me.
  3. Have control over Ahn Yujin.
  4. Ahn Yujin is mine.
  5. If Ahn Yujin is not mine, she’s not anyone else’s too.

 

Steps :

 

  1. Follow Yujin as always.
  2. Drug her to sleep.
  3. Take her home.
  4. Take her to my room.
  5. Tie her in the chair.
  6. Wait until she’s concious.
  7. She’s mine.
  8. All mine.
  9. Forever.
  10. And always forever.

 

“I will make you realize and notice me, Ahn Yujin. You’ll be mine, tomorrow.”

 

Time Skip

Wonyoung’s POV

 

“Unnie, can you accompany me today to the library? I need some references to work on this new project.” I asked Yujin.

 

“Mianhae, Wonyoung-ah. I need to attend singing club’s meeting. It’s an important meeting but I think it won’t take long. I promise I’ll come to the library after that okay?” Yujin unnie looks at me with a sorry look while sad smiling.

 

“It’s okay unnie, you could just go straight home, I won’t be long in the library too, I just need to find two books and borrow them.”

 

“Okay then, see you at home!” Yujin unnie smiles and bid her goodbye. She walks away from me as always. But why do I have some strange feelings? Will anything happen today? I don’t think so. Maybe I just need to shrug these feelings. Nothing will happen. Or not?

 

I want to wait for Yujin unnie to finish her meeting, but I need to borrow the book quickly first before the others since many will need those books too for the project. With that thought in mind, I leave school and walk to the library.

 

Yujin’s POV

 

Finally the meeting is over. Maybe I could go to the library and surprise Wonyoung if she’s still ther. If she’s not there anymore, I just can head home.

 

I walk to the library but I feel like there’s someone following me. But when I look at anywheren surrounding me, there’s no one. Maybe that’s just my feeling.

 

I keep on walking but suddenly somebody chokes me and uses a handkerchief to cover my mouth and nose. I know I might be kidnapped if I breathe on this handkerchief. I tried to get out from the person’s grasp but then I feel something stinging my waist. It’s a stuntgun. Then, everthing turns black.