08. Help Me

The One For Me

Yujin’s POV

 

It feels like hell here. My body aches and my mind went blank. I’m scared. I don’t know anything anymore. Why is this happening to me? I could hear my heart beats loudly and It hurts.

 

Wonyoung… Why don’t you search for me? Please, save me. I don’t know anymore what will happen if I get stucked here. What will Chan do to me? I can’t even imagine it.

 

I’m tired, but I’m afraid if I fall asleep, it will be the last time I can see the world.

 

Please, Wonyoung. Find me. Save me. I need you. Please…

 

Time Skip

 

Wonyoung’s POV

 

Why Yujin unnie isn’t here? Class starts in 2 minutes, but why isn’t she here? Did she get really drunk and can’t even wake up? Aish, this unnie.

 

Yujin unnie didn’t show up in the morning class. I can’t stop thinking about her. I just can’t concentrate on what the teacher is saying.

 

After a few hours of class, finally it’s lunch break. I walk to the canteen alone, hoping that our friends know where Yujin unnie is.

 

In the canteen, I already see Yena unnie and Yuri unnie sitting in our usual place with other unnies.

 

“Wonyoung! Come hereeee!!” Yena unnie shouts, making many students look at our direction.

 

“No need to shout unnie, I’m not deaf.” I said.

 

“Yah, you’re being a meanie.” Yena unnie pouts, earning a laugh from Yuri unnie.

 

“Don’t sulk, you noisy duck. By the way Wonyoung-ie, where’s Yujin?” Yuri unnie ask me. Usually Yujin unnie and I always come together.

 

“I don’t know unnie, aren’t you in singing club? You’re the one who should know where she’s at.” I said, not knowing anything.

 

“Excuse me, but you’re the one who’s living with her.” Yena unnie said.

 

“But... I-I think she’s with singing club after the meeting?” I hesitantly asked. Yuri unnie doesn’t know, so why Yujin unnie is in Chan’s house? Is it not about singing club?

 

“Yujin-ie goes straight home after the meeting ends. She said that she misses her giant baby while running like she’s being chased by a mad dog.” Yuri unnie frowns.

 

“Yeah, she didn’t even want to join us for dinner.” Eunbi unnie said.

 

The other unnies start to join the conversation since they found it very strange that Yujin is not here with her loud voice and it seems like me, Yuri unnie, Yena unnie, and Eunbi unnie is having a serious conversation.

 

“She didn’t come home, Wonyoung-ah?” Minju unnie asked.

 

“N-no, unnie. I think Yujin unnie join a party with singing club members and forget to tell me.”

 

“We don’t have any party, Wonyoung-ie. What makes you think like that?” Chaewon unnie ask me.

 

I started to cry because I’m scared that something happened to Yujin unnie. Sensing that I’m about to cry, Chaeyeon unnie wraps her arm around my shoulder and starts to calm me down.

 

“Calm down, Wonyo. Tell us what happened.” Chaeyeon unnie said.

 

After a few minutes, I calmed myself and start to tell the unnies about what happened. About the phone call and the address where Yujin unnie’s phone is at.

 

“Chan? The guy in singing club?” Hyewon unnie asks while chewing her food.

 

“He didn’t even attend the meeting.” Yuri unnie adds.

 

“And he didn’t even attend class this morning.” Sakura unnie said. All of us become silent and look at her.

 

“What? Chan didn’t come to school today?” Yena unnie asks in confusion.

 

“Yeah, and nobody know where he’s at. Even Woojin and Hyunjin, his best friends.” Nako unnie said.

 

“They said he went home straight after school yesterday and he didn’t even reply to their messages since yesterday.” Hitomi unnie frowned.

 

Many scenarios happened in our heads but no one dared to say a thing. After a few minutes, Eunbi unnie decides to speak up.

 

“I don’t think Yujin and Chan are even close. They rarely talk and Chan seems to avoid Yujin in singing club.”

 

“Yeah, right. Why is Yujin’s phone in his house then? Maybe he stole it?” Minju unnie asks.

 

“Why should he steal Yujin’s phone? He’s rich as hell, he drives Ferrari to school.” Yuri unnie said.

 

“Did he kidnap Yujin? In case if he’s not drunk, and he’s saying those words to Wonyoung in the phone. There might be a chance he kidnapped Yujin.” Yena unnie said but earns a smack from Yuri unnie.

 

“Yah! Why should he kidnap Yujin-ie? Don’t say dumb things like that unnie! You’re making me scared.” Yuri unnie starts to feeling scare. She knows that what Yena unnie said make sense, but she doesn’t want to admit the truth.

 

“I think Yena unnie might be right.” I speak up, all the unnies look at me like I’ve said something prohibited.

 

“Yeah, Yena is right. In case he’s not drunk, he must have kidnapped Yujin. Wonyoung-ah, did he blabber those things out like a drunk person or he’s saying it in a sober way?” Chaeyeoon unnie asks me.

 

“He’s saying those things slowly, like he wants me to remember everything he said. I think I even hear he laugh before he ended the call.

 

“Damn, we should find Yujin. afternoon class. I don’t care.” Yena unnie said.

 

“Yah Choi Yena! Language!” Eunbi unnie smacks Yena unnie’s head.

 

Usually Yena unnie will pout and protest but now her playful eyes become worried eyes.

 

“Okay let’s go, where is it Wonyoung? JYP street number 9?” Nako unnie stands up and starts to walk away. The other unnies follow and Yuri unnie pats me, comforting me.

 

“Don’t worry Wonyoung-ie. Yujin will be fine. She’s tough.” Yuri unnie smiles at me, but I can see worry in her eyes.

 

Time Skip

 

“So, this is his house? It’s a freaking mansion!” Chaeyeon unnie exclaimed.

 

“Wonyoung-ah. Check if Yujin’s phone is still in the same location.” Sakura unnie tell me.

 

I open the apps and try to find Yujin unnie’s phone and the location is the same, but suddenly it become error. I think Yujin unnie’s phone run out of battery.

 

“It’s the same unnie, Yujin unnie must be still here.”

 

Eunbi unnie walks to ring the bell but there’s no answer. She tries a few more times but still, no answer.

 

“Aish, why he doesn’t open the door?” Eunbi unnie said in frustation.

 

After a few minutes of waiting and ringing the bell, a man come out from the house.

 

“This is Bang’s mansion. What can I help you?” A man in a suit asks, I think it’s the guard.

 

“We want to meet Chan. He’s our classmate and he’s not coming to school today.” Hitomi unnie said to the guard.

 

“I see. Chan is sick. So that’s why he didn’t come to school. Thanks for your concern.” The guard bow at us.

 

“May we see him?” Yena unnie asks the guard.

 

“I’m sorry Miss, Chan told me he didn’t want to see anyone.”

 

“By any chance, did anyone come yesterday?” Chaeyeon unnie asks.

 

“I don’t think so, I’m taking a leave yesterday because of family matters. Today I come and Chan left a note in the living room that he’s sick and doesn’t want to be disturb by anyone and asks me to buy him food then leave it in front of his room. Did anything happen?” The guard said.

 

The guard seems to know nothing, he also seems nice but we can’t trust him enough to tell him. How if he’s just pretending?

 

“Okay, thank you sir, we’ll get going now. We hope Chan gets well soon.” I said. The guard smiles and closes the door.

 

“Yah, Wonyoung-ie. Why did you do that? Yujin might be inside.” Minju unnie said.

 

“But the guard might be pretending. How if trap us if we tell him?” Chaewon unnie adds.

 

“Yeah, let’s just go and think what should we do next.” Eunbi unnie said.