Chapter 20 (BONUS)

Bells, Bills and Bubbles of Blues
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

a/n: it's a double update! If you happened to click on this chapter before you read the previous one, I suggest you read it before reading this chapter! ^_^ 

 

 

--Few weeks after the wedding--

 

“What do you mean you don’t want to watch it?” Jungkook furrows his brows.

 

Chaeyoung shrugs. “Because I’ve already watched it?”

 

“You watched 500 Days of Summer every day,” he deadpans.

 

“I don’t watch it every day,” she argues. Chaeyoung avoids looking at him, scrutinizing her nails instead. “I watch it often because I like it more than The Notebook.”

 

When she turns to Jungkook who’s sitting on the end of the couch, he’s eyeing her suspiciously. She lifts her brow. “What?”

 

“Whatever, you’ll watch it with me,” he says with a shrug.

 

“Nope,” she says, shaking her head as she stands to her two feet. “I’m not gonna watch it.” She tries to escape to her room but Jungkook catches her, pulling her into his lap and she burst into giggles while trying to free herself.

 

“You’re not going anywhere,” he chuckles before Chaeyoung feels him burying his face to her back.

 

Chaeyoung ends up watching it with him, refusing to sit closer to him during the whole movie. When Jungkook asks her if there’s something wrong, she just shakes her head, zipping . It’s at that particular scene when she immediately looks away, almost burying her face into the pillow in embarrassment at the characters’ bed scene. She had felt embarrassed watching it alone, and Jungkook’s presence doesn’t help to lessen it at all.

 

She feels Jungkook’s eyes on her and she slowly turns her head to look at him. He’s smirking at her, humming long as he nods his head in slow motion. She groans, throwing the pillow she’s holding towards him and it hits his face.

 

Jungkook laughs in return. “What’s that for?!”

 

“You’re so annoying,” she says with a smile almost making an appearance on her face as she sinks into the couch.

 

“What? I didn’t say anything!”

 

“You’re smiling at me!” She can’t help the chuckle leaving her.

 

Jungkook feigns hurt and disbelief. “How is smiling annoying??”

 

“You’re smiling creepily at me at a love scene!”

 

He laughs harder. “Is this why you don’t want to watch it?” he smirks.

 

She bites her cheeks, looks away from him when she feels that her face is reddening when she feels a warm hand circling over her ankle. Chaeyoung’s loud gasp escapes her when Jungkook pulls her leg in a jerk, causing her to glide on the couch before he crawls on top of her, hovering over her with a smirk on his face and she feels her heart beating wildly on her face.

 

“This is creepy,” Jungkook says with a low voice.

 

Chaeyoung finds herself biting her lower lip before she grins and eventually laughs as she wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him into a kiss. They laugh into the kiss before he pulls back, propping himself on one elbow while his other hand gently caresses her waist and slowly, he dips down again and Chaeyoung’s hands instantaneously hold his face, her fingers knotting his hair. The kiss starts very gently until she’s pushing him so they can switch their positions, forgetting that they’re on a couch.

 

Jungkook falls onto the floor together with her on top of him. Chaeyoung’s laughter rings in the house while Jungkook groans, holding his head. He squeezes his eyes shut, his finger pointing to his head.

 

“Concussion,” he says.

 

Chaeyoung laughs even louder before she forces herself to stop laughing though the grin stays on her face as she reaches to his head, gently massaging it with her thumb. “You’re not having a concussion,” she giggles and softly pecks his lips, to which he returns with a smile.

 

Jungkook is determined to finish the movie, and they are cuddled up on the floor. She is not even focusing on the movie as she buries herself in the thought of how Jungkook is propping his head on his palm as he is spooning her, and occasionally, her hand subconsciously searches for his that’s resting on her stomach.

 

“Jungkook.” Her eyes downcast as she stares at her own finger playing with his thumb on her stomach. When he hums in response, Chaeyoung closes her hand around his thumb tightly before she brings his hand upward and tucking it under chin. “I’m sleepy,” she softly says.

 

“Okay,” he casually says. “But can I leave after the movie is finished?”

 

She’s a bit thankful that she’s not facing him so he doesn’t have to see the pout forming on her lips. Chaeyoung lightly huffs as she gently gets up. “You can leave whenever you want.”

 

“Alright, that means I can leave tomorrow morning. Just in case, if I actually fell asleep,” he says with their hands still interlocked even when she’s already standing up. “Can I have the couch then?”

 

She furrows her brows. “Why the couch?”

 

Jungkook lets her hand go and places his palm on his chest, making a face at her. “You only allow me to sleep on the floor? That’s mean.”

 

“I didn’t mean the floor!” she defends herself before avoiding his eyes and swallowing. “I mean, we can…share the bed. I don’t mind.” She doesn’t wait for any response, feeling her face slightly warming up as she turns around and starts to walk away before she hears Jungkook yawning and it’s so obvious how he’s exaggerating it.

 

“You know what,” he says from the living room and Chaeyoung bites her lip, almost smiling. “I’m probably sleepy too.”

 

It’s only a few seconds apart before Chaeyoung hears his footfalls. She decides to stand in the doorway, grinning widely when she catches him running towards the room before he pauses when he spots her crossing her arms. Jungkook chuckles, slowly approaches her.

 

“The movie can’t end that fast,” she says when he’s a foot apart.

 

“I can finish it on any other day.” His hands snake around her waist. “Are you really sleepy?”

 

Truth is, she’s not that sleepy. She figures that she told him that just so she can let him know that he’s allowed to sleep on her bed and she wants him to stay without making it obvious.

 

“Why?” she asks, biting her lower lip.

 

Jungkook hums, his lips forming a smirk. “Nothing, just that, maybe if you’re not sleepy…” he pauses and lowers his head, tilting it and Chaeyoung shuts her eyes for a second when he presses a soft kiss on her neck. “Maybe we can…” Another kiss on the other side of her neck. “Do other things, you know?”

 

Chaeyoung unfolds her arms, shaking her head as she giggles.

 

“Of course, only if you-”

 

She closes the distance, her fingers curling around the collar of his shirt as she tugs him close. Chaeyoung is about to pull awa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter