Let Me Do It

Even If It Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days have passed since the Marketing Ad incident wherein Minju had an emotional breakdown and Yujin had to take care of her, completely forgetting about a certain girl who waited for 4 hours just to be with her. Now, Wonyoung has been ignoring Yujin and Minju, all the while the petals in her chest have been getting worse.

"Wonyoungie!" Someone screamed through the halls of their school and gave Wonyoung shivers because she knows who the owner of that voice is.

"Yah, Wonyoungie!" Yujin said while cinging onto Minju. She continued walking towards her until Yuri and Yena stopped her from doing so.

"I'm sorry, Yujin but Wonyoung is busy right now so..."

Yuri said while crosing her arms to look intimidating though in Yena's eyes, she just looked like a cute hamster trying to be cool.

"I don't care, unnie. I need to talk to her about something important." Yujin said while also looking intimidating.

"Yujin-ah, just come back later. She's really busy today with school works." Yena said and made Yujin quiet. Yujin just sighed and dragged Minju out the corridor and ijnto their classroom where the others were. 

Meanwhile, Yena and Yuri heard soft sobs behind them. They saw Wonyoung tearing up since she didn't expect Yujin to come to here; she didn't know if she would be mad at her for leaving her alone all those days ago or happy since the person she loves went to see her. They too went to class and met up with their roommates for the sleepover happening at Wonyoung's dorm. 

 

When lunch came, Yujin gathered all of their friends at the school garden aka the most romantic place in the school.

"Guys, I have a very special announcement to make." Everyone's eyes were now on Yujin as she called Minju and held her hand and looked at her lovingly.

"Guys..." The next few words ultimately broke Wonyoung's heart as she already knew that she wasn't in Minju's level and will never will be but it still hurt her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Minju and I are dating."

Everyone went quiet. This was not the reaction Yujin was hoping she would get; she thought of her friends congratulating them but all she recieed were stares. Everyone looked at Wonyoung while Yujin and her roommates talked about their plans for the night since they were going to stay at Wonyoung's dorm. They saw Wonyoung struggling to hold back her tears as they fell continuously until it turned to sobbing.

She excused herself to go to the restroom but everyone knew that she was gonna let all her tears out there so Yuri, Nako and SsamBbang followed her. Wonyoung kept crying and crying until she heard the restroom door open, revealing her closest friends who were ready to be there for her. She cried in their arms while they all tried to comfort the heartbroken girl.

"It hurts.... I know I'm out of her league but it really hurts..." Wonyoung kept crying until they realised class is almost over. They went home to their dorm ear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter