First Day (Yujin)

Even If It Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wonyoung-ah, do you like Yujin?" 

Yuri asked the now quiet Wonyoung and as she heard this question she started to become very red and not only Yuri, but also Tomi and Chaewon noticed this. "I-I-I don't actually know... Like yeah we are very close, heck we automatically became friends as soon as we met each other but I don't think I 'like' her." Wonyoung was still blushing when she said it which made the girls question her even more. 

"If you don't like her, then why do you keep blushing whenever she does skinship with you?" Hitomi asked and Yuri nodded. "We just met like a few minutes ago but let me ask you this: Do you feel anything whenever she talks or does something to you? Like do you feel something towards her?" Chaewon asked the quiet girl and made Yuri and Hitomi's attention go to her. 

"Uhh... Fine. I kind of feel like I want her to always be with me. I feel safe whenever I'm with her and..." There was a slight moment of silence before Wonyoung continued talking. "I feel disappointed whenever I hear the words best friend. Like, I feel kind of hurt whenever Yujin calls me her best friend because I wanted to be more than just her best friend... I keep showing her signs that I want to be with her but she is so damn oblivious and I... and I.... uwaaaa" Wonyoung began crying as she was opening up to her new friends and all three rushed over to her to comfort her and give her hugs. "Shhh it's ok Wonnie, we're here for you. Just let it all out. Don't worry, we'll help you get her. We promise, isn't that right guys?" Yuri assured Wonyoung then looked at the two girls who are still awkward with each other. "Uhm... ye-yeah." Chaewon said as she rubbed her arm, showing her awkwardness towards the girl who was scratching her nape. "Ye-yeah. We promise Wonyoungie." Hitomi said and they all had a group hug with Hitomi and Chaewon unconsciously loving the hug (because SSAMBBANG :D). 

---------------------------------THE NEXT DAY------------------------------------

Yujin was the first to wake up in their dorm as Sakura, Yena, and Hyewon stayed up all night playing video games with the occasional ranting courtesy of one Choi Yena and one Miyawaki Sakura. She never realised that all four of them would click so easily, but here they are, a bunch of crackheads living in one roof, and she loves it. She then took a shower, did her morning routine which was 1. Clean room, 2. Eat b-fast, and 3. Visit Youngie, with the latter she was doing at the moment. 

She went to their dorm and was surprised to see something she never expected; Wonyoung still asleep while Yujin was already awake. Wonyoung was alw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter