New School, New Friends

Even If It Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yujinnie!!! Wait for me!" A little girl was shouting at another kid who was running faster than her. "You're too slow Youngie! Come one, we'll be late!" The kid named Yujin said as Wonyoung caught up with her, panting. Yujin held her hand as she dragged her inside their classroom which made her feel something strange. "Wonyoung-ah, are you ok? You're red." Yujin asked as she saw Wonyoung looking red where in reality, she is blushing hard since Yujin was still holding her hand. "N-no, I'm fine. Let's go to class now ok?" "Ok! We are gonna have the best school life ever! As long as I have you with me, there is nothing I can't do! That's what best friends are for!" 

Wonyoung and Yujin were inseparable. Their parents were very close to each other as the 4 were classmates in college. Ever since they were kids, they would do things or go to many places together. They were the epitome of Friendship Goals. Throughout their school life, they were always together; same year, same class, seating arrangement always placed them together. It's like the world was trying to make them more inseparable even more, until college. 

The Ahns and Jangs always have a family dinner every Friday night. They would talk about work of, in Wonyoung and Yujin's case, school. Their parents would also reminisce in their memories in college, but now, they are talking about the two girls and their upcoming life as college students. "Where do you plan on studying, Youngie?" Mrs. Ahn asked as Yujin was staring at her best friend. "Uhm... Mom where will I study? I was thinking maybe Starship University or maybe Produce College of Performing Arts..." "Oh, you will be studying at Produce. Yujin too. That's where we met your fathers, isn't that right jagi?" Mrs. Jang said as she was looking at her husband endearingly and Mrs. Ahn looking at her husband endearingly while their daughters were puking at the sight. "Jesus guys. We have kids here." Yujin said which made the whole fmaily laugh and Wonyoung was just looking at her, endearingly. 

"Ok. Youngie, this is our first day in PCPA. Make sure to make many friends but remember, I'm still number 1 ok?" Yujin kept reminding Wonyoung of their deal as they entered the school. Their orientation started and it gave them a chance to make friends before the school year started. Wonyoung sat  beside this cute looking girl wearing glasses and was pouting for some reason. "Uhm, hi. I'm Wonyoung. You can call me Wonyoungie or Youngie in short." The girl smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter