I Love you... N

Even If It Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The ambulance came and they quickly brought Wonyoung to the nearby hospital where they tried their very best to save Wonyoung.

While all of this was happening, Minjoo awoke from her deep slumber as she needed to go the restroom. She found that everyone was gone and it scared Minjoo. She woke Yujin up to tell her that they are alone in the house. Yujin took this chance for a round 2 with Minjoo but then heard her scream when she saw the bloody rope and the deep red petals in the restroom. Yujin found the bloody note that Wonyoung wrote a few hours ago and became worried. They hurried to the hospital and rushed to the emergency room.

When they reached the hospital, the two saw their friends outside the emergency room; some were praying for the operation to succeed while the others were crying from sadness and fear of losing their friend. 

Yujin approached Yena and Yuri and questioned them about the events that occured while they were enjoying themselves. Yuri was too busy crying to notice Yujin and Minjoo beside them. Overcome with anger and grief, Yuri slapped Yujin in the face and it angered the couple.

"What happened to Wonyoungie? Is she ok? Is my best friend fine? I need to see he-" 

"You don't deserve to see her! You, Ahn Yujin, are the reason why she is here in the first place! You were too oblivious of her feelings. You only saw Minjoo and didn't realize that someone was loving you more than you ever realised. It's because of you..." Yuri couldn't continue since she was crying so hard. 

Yujin was shocked to know the news but still tried to play dumb, which triggered her friends, especially Nako. 

"I-I never knew..." 

"IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO OBLIVIOUS!" Nako snapped. The girl she liked ever since day 1 was in the operating room undergoing surgery because of her "best friend". It hurt her so much when Wonyoung would always cry about Yujin and how she always wanted to be with her but can't because Yujin had Minjoo. She has always been with Wonyoung; in her best and in her worst. Seeing the reason why the person she loved tried to kill herself made her become furious. 

While the two were arguing about Wonyoung's case, Minjoo approached Yena and asked about her condition. She explained that Wonyoung had a disease born of an unrequited love towards a person and is also fatal. 

"Why didn't she tell Yujin how she felt? She wouldn't be in this case if she talked." Minjoo said which triggered even the most quiet of their group, Hitomi.

"She. Didn't. Talk. Because. She. Wanted. Yujin. Unnie. To. Be. Happy. She saw that you two were perfect for each other so she just sacrificed her happiness for Yujin's. She kept telling us that she was no match for you, how she wished she was as pretty as you or as smart as you. You fueled her inecuriity so much that she'd cry herself to sleep." Hitomi said while tearing up.

Chaewon saw this and quickly enveloped her love into a deep embrace as she tried to be strong for the two of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter