First Day (Wonyoung)

Even If It Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Yujin left, Yuri was not looking at the glaring girl in front of her. Instead, she went to the kitchen to make breakfast but was shocked to see something in the kitchen. "Chaewonnie, we are in the same class right?" Hitomi asked while rubbing her arm as a sign of nervousness. "Uhm, I think? I think our schedules are the same. Why?" Chaewon replied while blushing. "I was thinking maybe you wanna go to class together since, as you said, we share the same schedule. I actually want to be your f-friend, you see?" Chaewon was surprised by Hitomi's flustered state. "Cute" she muttered under her breath but was heard by the latter, making her a blushing mess.

"Wanna go out tonight? Maybe have dinner or something, you know, to commemorate the first day of schoool?" Chaewon asked while rubbing her nape and Hitomi nodded while blushing. 

Yuri saw all of this play out in front of her and she squeal internally because of the cute interaction. She decided to break the awkward atmosphere by knocking on the table, startling the two. "*cough Is there breakfast here? I'm starving." Yuri said while slamming the table, making the two look away from each other's blushing state. 

"U-uhm, there are some pancakes on the m-microwave if you want..." Hitomi said, obviously stuttering as she knew Yuri heard everything. "You lovebirds are too cute for this world!' Yuri said which recieved shouts from her unnies. "YAH I'M OLDER THAN YOU!" Both girls shouted at Yuri and she just smirked at their 'coincidental' accident which made the two girls blush. 


Meanwhile, Wonyoung excused herself to go to the bathroom to shower when she began to cough loudly which caught the attention of her 3 roommates. "Wonnie-yah, you alright there? That's some cough you have!" Chaewon shouted at the girl who is currently coughing her lungs off. "I-I'm fine, guys! Just, something got caught in my throat so... don't mind me!" She wasn't joking. As she was coughing she started to feel solid objects in . "W-what is this? Petals? B-but how?!?" 

a/n: Continuation of Chapter 2 

"Hyeeeee! I want your affection! Kiss meee!" The girl said and was kissed by Hyewon very passionately. "You happy now, Eun?" Hyewon asked the smaller girl with a smirk. "Yes, Hye. Thanks for making me happy." The girl said as she smiled at the now blushing Hyewon and they left the other 4 girls, shocked.

"J-jaeyeon, who is the girl Hyewon was making out with earlier?" Sakura shyly asked which to Chaeyeon was cute asf. "O-oh, she is Kwon Eunbi, the president of the student council. She is scary really, but when it comes to Hyewon-unnie, she becomes a clingy mother-" Chaeyeon stopped as she saw Eunbi staring at her, more like glaring at her.

"Continue what you are saying, Ms. I'm head over heels for the new japa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter