Trust Issues

Even If It Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi, I'm Kim Minju."

Yujin kept staring at the pink haired girl in awe as she felt something she has never felt before, love. She knew that she liked the person and would be the perfect girlfriend for her. As all of this was happening, a certain tall girl was at the  back of the classroom, looking at how her crush was looking at the new girl with dreamy eyes. She wished that Yujin would only look at a person like that if that person was her. They both suddenly looked at their teacher when he began to speak. 

"Ok, Ms. Kim, you may sit on the empty spot there beside Ms. Ahn." He said making Yujin unknowingly smile at the new girl and the new girl blushed. "Hi. I'm Ahn Yujin, nice to meet you Minju." Yujin introduced herself with her killer smile that can make anyone fall for her. The new girl was a little shy so it took some time before she finally spoke. "H-hi. Pleased to meet you, Yujin-ssi." "Oh please, drop the honorifics, will ya? I wanna be your friend so call em Yujin from now on ok?" The pink haired girl finally smiled and nodded which made Yujin squeal internally. 'She is so cute I can't even hide the smile on my face dammit' she thought to herself. 

"So, wanna grab lunch later? I can give you a tour around the school." Yujin said as she leaned towards Minju's ear and whispered something that made her laugh. "To be honest, I'm also new here so the tour will be for us hahaha". They went out of the classroom together while laughing. Unbeknownst to them, someone at the back was seen tearing up as she held her lunch ready to go but just stood there. 'S-she left without me... am I getting replaced? Oh no, I don't want to be replaced I-I' she kept talking to herself before she started coughing hard she had to wear her mask just to hide the fact that petals were coming out of .

"Wonnie-yah! Come on, Yujin is waiting for you!" Yena shouted as she passed by their classroom before going to the cafeteria to meet with their new squad. 

Wonyoung had a hard time choosing to go to her friends or eating alon as she couldn't bear the thought of Yujin leaving her (even though they aren't even dating). It took awhile but she decided to just bear the pain and go to their friends. "Where's Wonyoungie? Why hasn't she gone out of the room. I need to introduce MinMin to her." Yujiin said and it caught the attention of a certain frog who was chatting with Eunbi and the others. She looked at Yujin and she felt her heart flutter with the sudden call of endearment. "I already called her. She's on her way." Yena said as she sat down next to her girlfriend Yuri who was very worried as she saw what happened to her best friend a few minutes ago.

"Yeah, she is not doing great so far. I heard sobs when I passed by the classroom and saw her clutching her lunch and crying. Do you know why, Jjoyul?" Yena

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter