FIRST TOURNAMENT

The things I do for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Fuhh you can do it”

“Kim Taeyeon you’re gonna be fine..”

“Huh..huh..yes I can do it”

Boa chuckled and went near the blonde who kept walking back and forth, talking by herself. She can see the old her in Taeyeon. Scared for the first tournament. Scared the outcomes and what if she didn’t perform her best. She grabbed the blonde’s shoulders and forced her to sit. Taeyeon looked at her with her puppy eyes. She can sense that Taeyeon was totally freaking out.

“U-unnie…” Taeyeon said nearly to whimper. Her hands played with Boa’s uniform. Her heart beat was increasing and her palms decided to produce a lot of sweats right now, making her became colder.

“Yahhh…you can do it”

“I-Im s-car-ed. W-Wha-what if I d-ddoom eve-ry-thing” Her stuttered received giggled from Boa. She raised her head to see what was making the senior giggled when she was nervous as hell inside. Her stomach was churning and she felt ill because of this nervous.

“Relax Taengoo. Inhales and exhales will do the trick. Let’s go” She did like what Boa said. Inhaled and exhaled slowly. It magically make her inside feeling better but there were some left. She took Boa’s hand and followed her to the rest of the team and Coach Kang. Coach Kang told them their strategies for today and all the players just nodded. They had this serious looked and their eyes showed determination. Determine to win this first tournament so their future will be wide open.

 

 

“Let’s give a round of applause to our LION from Generation College and our ANGEL from Heaven College” The crowd loud roared can be heard when all the players from both teams entered the gym. Each side kept yelling their college’s name and fan girls were shouting their favorite’s players. Sat among the crowd were Tiffany, Sunny, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Yuri. They were all wearing ash brown colour like all of the students from their college. They united to give support to basketball team. The girls were really excited to watch this tournament as this was the first tournament Taeyeon will be played, kind of her debut tournament and the girls first time seeing basketball tournament. Before this, they didn’t really like to watch this kind of tournament. Tiffany waved and gave her famous eye smiles to the blonde girl when they locked eyes. All of Taeyeon’s friends make a fighting move and shouted her name loudly. Taeyeon was trembling but gain some spirits because of her friends. She took a deep breath when the referee asked them to line up and shook hands with their opponents. The whistle blew and the game started. Boa jumped high to get the ball that the referee threw and dribbled it. Opponent’s defender was trying to get the ball from her possession but she did her best trick, knee dribble. Making their opponent got it and passed the ball at Soyou. Soyou tried to dribble but to no avail their opponents were surrounding her. She can hear Soyou asked for help and Uee appeared from her right and Soyou quickly passed the ball. Uee tried to shoot for 3 points but she missed the basket. Boa ruffled her hairs telling it was okay and they back to the game. Opponent’s players make a drastic improvement after Uee tried to shoot. They played it more brutally. Their scores were tied right now. Sweats were forming much more and players were feeling exhausted already. The crowd cheers make them became more motivated to finish the game and got the victory. It was 22-22 and the clock was ticking. They didn’t have so much time left. They needed to all out. Boa dribbled the ball passed the opponent and tried to shoot but someone was blocking her from shooting. Taeyeon quickly went to her right and just like that the ball was in her possession. She quickly dribbled it and jumped high for lay-up.

“FWEEEET” The whistle blew indicating that the shoot was successful. The crowd at Generation College side roared happily and it becoming more louder when the long whistle sound can be heard. All of her teammates quickly lunched towards her and they were engulfed in a group hug. They shouted some congratulation words together and all of them were ruffling Taeyeon’s hairs much to her dismay. Their College Song can be heard sang by the students. Taeyeon felt overwhelmed and didn’t think it was real. They won this game and it was her first game. She won. They shook hands with the opponent and the court was fill by students getting down to congratulate the players. Taeyeon quickly ran towards her roommates and friends and once again she was in hugging position.

“Taeng congratulations..”

“You nailed it Tae”

“Oh my god I must give some of GodSoo’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter