BIRTH OF TAENY

The things I do for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TIFFANY POV

I was talking with my new friends when I heard the shriek. Like robots all of our intentions shifted to the sources of shriek just now. I could see two blonde and a tan girl at the table. One of them was bowing maybe as a gesture of sorry as she shrieked while the other two were trying to stifle their laughed. When the blonde stand up properly I can see it was Taeyeon, my new roommate. Her face was extremely red maybe because embarrassed of the event that happened just now. She was slapping her friends hands. I smiled when I saw her pouting face. It was very cute and she really looked like a middle schooler. All I wanted to do right now was to pinch that girl cheek. You're crazy Tiffany. I chuckled. Then the tan girl held Taeyeon's hand when she tried to leave and something in me felt a little bit off. I don't know why. Maybe the fact that Taeyeon said that she was not keen on skinship. She felt like she need to protect her roommate, afraid that Taeyeon's friends were crossing their boundaries and making that shy girl scared. She's okay. She's just smiling to them. Maybe she really closed to them. 


Third Person POV

Taeyeon was lying on her bed after her not so busy day but she was dead tired. Well this was the results when you kept lying on bed and didn't do any activities in house for more than three months. Sunny and Sooyoung were watching Tom & Jerry together while Tiffany...well she didn't back yet.

"Taeng...let's watch Tom & Jerry" Sooyoung shouted while her eyes kept looking at the big TV and there was a bag of chips on her legs.

"I'm tired" the blonde replied trying to get inside the blanket but her body didn't want to move at all. She sighed.

"Really Taengoo? We got the same amount of classes like you but we're just fine" Sunny rolled her eyes and Sooyoung jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter