SORRY?

The things I do for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was 5 in the evening. Tiffany and her classmates unwillingly went to the gymnasium. Their faces were sullen plus annoyed. Some of them were mumbling something, they must cursed the lecturer or sympathized their poor life’s.

“We’re here guys” their class representative, Hyeri told them when she pushed the door.

“Move…move”

“Yahh…dribbles it rightly. Don’t you eat this morning?”

“Come here while dribble. Dribble it lowly, control the balls guys”

The couch voice can be heard when they entered the gymnasium other than the squeaking sounds from the players shoes. She can see all of them were practicing hard and from what she heard just now, the basketball team will have their first tournament for this season next week. They must be pressured right now. But they were feeling pressured to right now because of this certain lecturer. All of the girls can feel that all eyes on them right now because all of the basketball player stopped practicing and looked at them. Well who didn’t want to see the goddess from business course right in front of their eyes right.

“Annyeonghaseyo coach” All of them said and bowed to coach Kang. The young coach smiles at them and asked what brought them here.

“Well, Ms Nana asked us to clean up the gym. A-as punishment to us”

Coach Kang looked puzzled a little bit then something sank into her mind. She chuckled and shook her head because of her colleague action. She knew how Nana will make students clean up the gym as some sort of punishment when she was angry. Those students might make something that irked her.

“Alright you can start clean up. We will finish soon” The girls followed Coach Kang glanced as she mention about her team. Tiffany face turned to shock expression when she saw someone she didn’t really think will be here. Her eyes were locked on her when their eyes met. Tiffany wanted to look away but she saw how Taeyeon looked at her. Her face and eyes were unreadable as she had many things in her mind. However their locked eyes session was being interrupted when her classmates called her. She realized that most of them already at the bleachers picked up the rubbish that they can see. Tiffany glanced back at Taeyeon and she saw that the girl was talking with a beautiful girl. She sighed and helps her friends.

After one hour they finally finished cleaned up the gym. Every part of the gym was being mopped by them. It was very clean and seems new. The girls laughed at each other after everything was done. It was fortunate that they were alone in the gym because of basketball players had done practicing, or they must be label weirdo when they laughed suddenly.

Shocked was written on her face when she walked out from the gym. She can see Taeyeon was leaning on the wall with headphones on her ears and her duffel bag on the floor. She can see some of her friends were really excited to see Taeyeon and they decided to approach the blonde girl and she was left alone. She can see Taeyeon just gave them her polite smiles when they greeted her. Taeyeon’s eyes were wandering like she was looking at someone and her dimple showed when she saw Tiffany. She bowed and gave her charming smiles to Tiffany’s friends and walked towards the brunette.

“Hey” Taeyeon said to the brunette.

“Hey” she replied. She can see that Taeyeon was fidgeting by the way she played with her hem. They looked at each other but then both of them looked away. Tiffany was feeling a little bit awkward because it was the first time they talked to each other after weeks of avoiding and plus her friends were still standing at the spot Taeyeon left before watching them attentively.

“Let’s go” Taeyeon suddenly said and took Tiffany’s hand. It left the group of spectator in shocked and it was the same as Tiffany.

“I’m sorry” Taeyeon said when they were in the rooftop. The sun was going to set and that means night will come. It was serene at the moment.

“W-what for?”

“Sorry for not answering your calls. Sorry for making you worried. Sorry for avoiding you and sorry for not apologizing earlier. I was wrong, I should be the one who apologized first, not making us part for so long” Taeyeon grabbed Tiffany’s hands and held it gently as it makes from the most delicate material. She brushed Tiffany’s hands using her thumbs. Both of them locked their eyes and Tiffany can feel tears started to fall down to her cheeks. Taeyeon was alarmed and wipe away the tears but it kept falling.

“Hey are you okay. Did I make you sad again?” She brushed away the tears but to no avail Tiffany cried more. She then hugged the crying girl and her back, trying to calm her down.

“I-I’m s-sorry Tae-ttae” Tiffany uttered while kept sobbing. She felt awful. She felt like a useless and meanest person when Taeyeon apologized to her. It was not the blonde’s fault. It was hers.Tiffany pulled away from the hugged and looked at Taeyeon. She find that Taeyeon’s eyes were something easy to read but another time she didn’t know anything. They kept looking at each other until Taeyeon leaned forward and kissed her forehead. Tiffany’s inside was making something weird. It felt warm and she can feel something she can’t decipher.

 

***

The three girls were looking at the notice boards attentively. They were checking for the left over place in any clubs. As today was the club registration day and all of the students had finished registered then after that, finally this girls wanted to register. They were too lazy to queue up and surrounded by so many students.

“Let others register first. They already have their dreams clubs”

“Yeah…let’s be nice and let others choose first”

It’s so nice of us to let others first, right?” and that three girls just nodded, thought about how nice of them to let others first.

“Well, 1 place for Swimming Club” Hyoyeon said finished read

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter