BURN

The things I do for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The four of them were watching some drama in their room. They were seated side by side trying to fit on that long couch but it became like a small couch when each of them seated like anything they comfortable with. Sooyoung and Sunny were slouching that make them conquered more than half of the couch that left Tiffany and Taeyeon with a little amount of space. But nevertheless all of them were comfortable with their positions. Taeyeon was Tiffany’s hand while watching the drama. It was their usual thing to do when they sat next to each other.

“Taeng…”

“Hurmmm”

“You know Hyuna?”

“E-rmm nope”

“She wants your number”

“Huhh for what?” Tiffany bolted up from her seat and looked at Sooyoung questionably.

“Possessive huh?” Sunny smirked

“Of course Taetae is my wife. I need to know who wants her number. Right Taetae” Taeyeon just nodded at Tiffany. The girl was smiling happily when Taeyeon just agreed on her. The teased duo smirked grew bigger. Sooyoung looked at Sunny briefly and both of them exchanged some sort of secret glanced.

“Taeng don’t you remember Hyuna?. Black hair, seductive look, y body” Sooyoung described her classmate to Taeyeon. She can see Taeyeon was thinking while Tiffany just looked at her giving her death glares.

“Ohh I remember her”

“WHAT??”

“Well I know her. I kinda help her when she nearly fall from the stairs”

“Yes that is true..she said that you save her from falling down the stairs. So she wants your number because wants to thanks you appropriately again”

“Oh..okay” Taeyeon words make Tiffany huffed and crossed her arms over her chest. Sunny and Sooyoung just smiling devilishly at each other and secretly high five. They were happy because successfully making Tiffany annoyed. They really like to annoy the poor brunette.

“Hey..hey what with the long face?” Taeyeon brushed her fingers at Tiffany cheeks. Trying to soothe anything that makes her wife having this annoyed looked.

“You’re having another girl number in front of me?” she whined and the teased duo rolled their eyes and looked straight at the TV. Didn’t want to hear or see the two girl acted sweetly to each other.

“She just wants to thank me Fany….Besides you are the only woman in my heart except my mother and sister of course”

“Really?”

“Of course baby..you are the only one” Taeyeon whispered sweetly at Tiffany ear. That actions make Tiffany blushed. Taeyeon really had this sweet tongue when she was with Tiffany. All of her shy demeanor had being gone when she with Tiffany. She became this sweet y Kim Taeyeon when she was with Tiffany Young.

 

 

 

 

 

The cafeteria was full with students having their lunch with friends or just simply hangs out there. The line to get foods was too long that makes some of them decided to wait at their table first before queue up again. Taeyeon and her friends were doing their group assignment together. Being the group leader she needed to give her 200% focus on this assignment because the lecturer for this subject was very picky, strict and hard to impress. People also said that she was really hard to give students good marks.

“So what if we make it like a comic?” Seolhyun her other groupmate suggested. Now they were brainstorming on how to make this assignment looked more creative and rare for law students.

“I like it,,but how?” Yuri asked while looking back at Seolhyun.

“Well, we just take any famous characters and make them becoming our main characters. So from the question that Mrs Park gives, we need 4 characters. One will become the one who make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter