FOREVER

The things I do for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The festival was crowded with so many people. There were families, friends, couples or students from nearby colleges were enjoying themselves with the games or foods in the festival. A lot of games’ booths were opened up just for this festival. Sellers tried hard to sell their foods or items to the patrons and a famous band from neighbourhood entertained them from folk songs to newly released songs. All of them were enjoying it better with the beats.

Two friends can be seeing running towards a shooting booth or practically a brunette dragged her blonde’s friend with her. She was smiling happily towards the worker and motioned him that she will give a try. Taeyeon who was standing beside her shook her head and paid for the ticket.

“Choose what you want” Taeyeon raised her eyebrow and the brunette nodded her head towards the various kind of plushie hang on the wall.

“You’re not gonna win this Fany. This game was rigged for years now” She saw Tiffany shook her head disapprovingly and then -

*Baam* *Baam* *Baam*

Taeyeon and the worker were stupefied and their jaws were left wide open. Totally didn’t believe what had happened before their eyes. Tiffany unexpectedly managed to knock down all the tin cans with only 3 shoots. It was something unbelievable to do. Even the worker never had encountered someone who can finish it with one try.

“I told yaaa” She can see Tiffany’s smirked and rolled her eyes. That girl must be lucky or the god of games was in her side. It was totally had to believe this even though she saw it with both of her eyes. How on earth Tiffany can do it. It was all known to all residents of this earth that carnival’s games were all rigged. They were set up to make the patrons didn’t get the chance to win and spent more money on the game. That was the trick and make people spent money for the sake of they gained money was sometime can be sick.

“W-wow…congratulations young lady. I never saw someone like you before. What would you like?” The worker gave her a sincere smile and Tiffany just looked at Taeyeon. Asking her to choose whatever she wanted. The girl just patiently waited for the blonde’s to make decision. She can see Taeyeon was looking at the plushie one by one.

“That” She pointed at a medium size peas doll. The worker gladly took it and handed it to her. The worker once against congratulated Tiffany. Both of them were smiling and bowing to the worker at went to find their other roommates.

“So, why this peas?” Tiffany pinched the plushie and giggled when Taeyeon slapped her hand away.

“Don’t pinch this dookong…” She smoothen that dookong and earned a weird look from Tiffany.

“Well, I win the game. So technically this dookong is mine”

“Well, you won this game and ask me to choose whatever I want. So technically this is mine” She used the same tone as Tiffany’s that make the girl huffed and rolled her eyes. She slapped the blonde’s hands and walked away living the girl with her new lover,dookong.

“Fany..”

“Fany-ahhh”

She chased after the girl but the said girl didn’t want to talk with her. She looked at her face and she can see the girl had this long face and mumbled something that she can’t hear. It was funny to see Tiffany like this. She was behaving like a child right now. She stopped in front of the girl, blocked her from going anywhere.

“What do you want” She smiles when the girl asked her in annoyed tone. She pinched her cheek and whispered “This dookong can be ours you know. We can share this because whatever is mine is yours. You should know it by now”.

Tiffany, she wanted to stay still and be angry. But Taeyeon’s words make her to release her smile even though she trying hard to stay angry. “Now..that’s my Fany. Smiling like a goddess” Taeyeon sweet words make the girl became shy all of sudden and hid her face with her hairs. She can feel that Taeyeon was holding her hand and motioned them to walk. “Let’s find Soo and Sun before that shikshin finish all of our foods”. She nodded and just remembered about her other roommates who she left behind, queued up for their late lunch and dragged Taeyeon to the shooting booth. They needed to hurry up or that giant shikshin will finish everything off and it will be a hassled to them to queue back with the amount of people queuing.

 

After few minutes searched for their roommates, they finally find them eating on one of the bench. They came near them and Sunny shoved their foods quickly and ran towards somewhere. Both of Taeyeon and Tiffany looked at Sunny weirdly and asked Sooyoung what was wrong with the girl but she just shrugged continue ate her second hot dog for the day but her fourth meal for their late lunch.

“Hey..where are you going just now?” Taeyeon asked when she saw Sunny near them. She can see that midget shot a glared towards Sooyoung who was eating happily “I need to pee badly but I can’t leave your foods with this shikshin. She gonna eat all of them”. Sooyoung looked at Sunny with this hurt expression. She put her hand at her heart, showing she was hurt by Sunny’s words but the latter just stick her tongue out. Tiffany just shook her head while giggling and thanked Sunny and Taeyeon did the same too. Sunny was pointing at the dookong and Tiffany proudly said she won the game that Taeyeon was kept saying rigged. Taeyeon just pouted while eating. All of them were eating and then kept strolling around the festival until night.

 

 

***

Taeyeon was listening to whatever the lecturer said but her mind was not literally digested anything. She was lost in her thought. There were so many things to think and not only about her roommate, Tiffany but basketball tournament, her studies and her family. She sighed heavily. She didn’t know why all of this decided to come and mess with her mind right now. When she supposedly, listened and wrote down notes for her law subject but here she was, thinking about something else. She turned to both of her sides and saw Yuri unbearable to open her eyes anymore and Hyoyeon was playing with her stationaries probably trying to stay awake.

‘Maybe all of these come because of this bored lecture’

She patted her ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter