THE BEGINNING

The things I do for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The sky was cloudy and so was her. The girl with blonde hair sighed for the umpteenth times today. ‘It will gonna be fine. It will be fine. Everything will be fine’. Those sentences kept changing but the main word still there. FINE. Hell yeah everything will be fine. Trust yourself Kim Taeyeon. She pat her back mentally and waited for her name to be called by the Student Council. She sat on one of the vacant seat and looked around her. There were some students at her age, maybe, waiting for their name to be called. All of them were there for the same reason. Registration day for their new college. Taeyeon being the awkward one, just smiled awkwardly when her eyes met others eyes. Inside, she was jealous. Jealous to see people here with their friends, enrolling together into this unfamiliar place. She wished she had someone but unluckily her close friends decided to continue their studies at the university near their house. ‘We love our hometown’ that was their reason. She sighed again. If people from Guinness book of record here, she will be definitely being awarded as the most sighed people can do in a day. She chuckled a bit for her weird thought.

“Kim Taeyeon”

Taeyeon walked towards the student council who called her name. She was a very tall lady with long black hair. From her face, Taeyeon knew this lady must be one of the most beautiful students here.

“Hi. My name is Kwon Boa. This is your room’s key and this is your file. All the things you need is here including your schedule. If anything just asks any of the student council or Ushers” Taeyeon nod, smiled and bow a little to the girl after the black hair girl beamed a sincere smile to her.

 

 

Taeyeon hugged her family members one by one. She can’t help to feel sad and empty. Her family will leave and she needed to be here for college. From her lateral view she can see her mother looked at her with this sad face but it changed in split of second when Taeyeon faced her mother. Her mother changed her expression into the happy one.

“Study diligently okay”. She just nodded to her mother. She can see a sad plus happy smile on her mother wrinkle face.

After waving at the disappeared car she went back to her room. Located on the 4th floor of Tower 1. All of her clothes had been arranged by her mother and brother. They also make the bed prettily. Now only left for her to do was only arranging some item on the desk. She looked around the room. It was big. Spacious enough for 4 human beings to live here and had our own privacy. There are 2 single beds on the bottom and another two beds on the other floor. They were separated by the stairs but from the door still can see the two beds upstairs. A long couch and a 42 inch TV situated beside the beds on the floor and 4 desks joined together near the entrance door. She already saw the toilet and to be honest she was shocked. The toilet and shower were lavish.

Her other roommates were not seen yet but there were some luggage at upstairs too when she was arranging her things so she concluded that one of her roommates had come to reserve the bed.

A beeping sound can be heard indicated someone just scan the key card and will be entered the room. She inhales and exhales to prepare herself. She need to show a good first impression to her roommates. Not gonna scared or make them uncomfortable because of her awkwardness.

“Oh. Annyeoghaseyo. Lee Sunny imnida” the person who just entered bow at her and showed her smiley face.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Kim Taeyeon imnida” Taeyeon also introduced herself and bow at the person named Sunny. That girl was slightly shorter than her and her red long hair was really captivated. It makes the girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter