MEETING NEW FRIENDS

The things I do for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HEY....IF YOU DIDNT NOTICE I REWRITE CHAPTER 1 SO PLEASE READ IT FIRST BEFORE READ THIS. THANK YOU AND ENJOY....

 

 

 

“Fighting guys..”

“We can do it”

“Be brave and flaunt you beauty like GodSoo”

“Fighting!!”

 

The roommates left the room and went to their respective classes after bidding goodbye and some motivation except Choi Sooyoung like always. Nothing new about her self-proclaimed. Taeyeon sighed and walked towards her faculty building. She was delighted to know the fact that her faculty just 5 minutes walking distance from their apartment tower. Her energy will be safe and being the human paper she will not feel tired going back and forth between classes and room.

 

The blonde hair girl sat on the vacant chair. She can see that most of her classmates had arrived as the seats were almost full. She observed each of the faces and she can see that there will be many types of persons in her class. The popular, nerd, prankster and the universal one. She can predict that she will be label as the universal one. Can clique with any of the group.

“Hey..can I sit beside you?” She turned her head towards the source of the voice. Stood there was a tan tall girl. She just nodded and smile. The tan girl said thank you and proceed seating on the chair beside Taeyeon.

“Hi I’m Yuri. Kwon Yuri. Nice to meet you” the tan girl bow a little

“Hi I’m Kim Taeyeon. Nice to meet you too” Taeyeon copied Yuri action of bowing.

“So you’re taking law too right?”

“Yeahh..Obviously” Taeyeon giggled while Yuri just grinned innocently because of her so smart question. Of course she took law too. They were in the same class.

“So why law? Well for me, mom wants me to become a prosecutor so I can kick some asses of the criminal” Yuri showed some kicking move with her leg that make both of them laughed a little bit.

“Well I don’t have a valid reason. I guess I’m just follow the flow” Taeyeon said and shrugged. Yuri make a gestures of bump fist and asked Taeyeon to do the same things. The blonde girl raised her eyebrows and Yuri simply said that “woahhh…it’s so cool. I really like people that follow the flow”. Taeyeon looked at Yuri weirdly again and Yuri copied her and once again they laughed. Other people might think that they were telling each other jokes but the truth was they just laughed at everything. Like a weirdo. Taeyeon shook her head and thought Yuri was indeed weird. No one ever tell her that it was cool to follow the flow. Usually people will start to nag at her because of her unacceptable answer. If someone asked her why law. She still can’t answer it. She didn’t have that valid, strong answer on why she took law.

A few minutes later, a young looking male entered the classroom while holding a briefcase. He must be the lecturer.

“Morning guys. I’m Jung Yunho your lecturer for philosophy of law. Hope we can have a remarkable and interesting semester together. Fighting guys you can do it” the lecturer with the name Jung Yunho gave some motivation and make a fighting action. The newly founded friends can heard that some of their girls’ classmates said about how handsome Mr Jung was or how his look was really boyfriendable look.

Taeyeon was amazed during the class. Mr Jung had already taught them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter