Changes

Pregnant with Kyungsoo's baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Riding in the same car with Kyungsoo has changed now.

Kyungsoo is always very touchy, feely, clingy, it’s just his personality.

So the norm when riding in the passenger seat with Kyungsoo was his hand touching you in some way. Usually it was rested on your left thigh, occasionally he’d actually want to hold your hand, and on those nights, the y ones, that hand and those fingers would crawl up under your dress and tease you the whole ride home.

Now that you’re pregnant, and he’s extra protective, his hand stays splayed out on your stomach. It’s comical at the moment, since you aren’t showing at all, and his hand is just resting on your belly.

Kyungsoo also makes sure he’s very focused.

Before it would be jamming with the music up loud, belting out lyrics back and forth to each other. Having small dance battles in your seats. Kisses at stop lights and teasing here and there.

Now? Now the radio doesn’t go up past 12. The first time you tried to lean over for a kiss he politely declined but smiled at you, and the second time you tried he flat out told you ‘No’.

“No honey, I’m driving.”

“That’s never stopped you before.” You pouted, leaning closer to your door.

“You weren’t pregnant before.” He mumbled, flexing his fingers on your belly.

“How does that change anything?” You snapped, whipping your head over to look at him.

“I need you safe, it was fun to be daring and risky before. But you’re pregnant, we can’t do that anymore. This is serious, I can’t let anything happen to you, I don’t know what I’d do with myself if something happened while I was behind the wheel.”

You rolled your eyes, looking out the window.

You were quiet the rest of the drive and he knew you were upset but he honestly didn’t care. He needed you and his baby safe, and he’d do whatever it took to make sure you were. So if that meant he got the silent treatment for the rest of the drive then so be it, at least you were safe.

He’s standing by the door, zipping his jacket up before looking up to see you come around the corner, holding your shoes by your fingertips.

“Ready?” He asks with a bright smile.

“I’m nervous, is that bad?” You ask as you sit and slip your shoes on.

“No it’s not bad, it’s normal. I’m nervous too, but I’m more excited.”

“I’m excited, don’t get me wrong, but I’m just nervous. I just want them healthy.”

“Me too, but you’re healthy. Nothing’s been weird or funky, so I’m confident that everything is okay.” He nods, holding a hand out and helping you stand.

“Yeah true.” You sigh, leaning into him as he hugs you.

“It’s okay,” Kyungsoo whispers, kissing your temple and holding you for a second.

“But I don’t wanna be late, so let’s get going.”

You huff and follow him to the Jeep. He opens your door and kisses your cheek before closing the door.

When you leave the driveway his hand reaches over and plants itself on your stomach. His left leg is bouncing up and down and you notice it immediately.

“What are you thinking about? What aren’t you saying?” You say letting your left hand settle on his right leg.

He looks down at your hand a second before refocusing on the road.

“I’m trying to remember what my schedule looks like next week,” He says turning towards town.

“Why?”

“So I can see if I have time to go look for a new car.”

You choke a bit on your breath and Kyungsoo looks over with worried eyes.

 

“A new car? Why the do we need a new car?”

“You’re gonna be pregnant, and big and waddly. Do you really wanna have to climb up into the Jeep?”

“Well I wasn’t the one that wanted it raised.” You pointed out.

“We can look at like a van or something.” He shrugs, checking over his shoulder to switch lanes.

You giggle, looking at him. “A van? Dyo Kyungsoo driving a van? What are we, soccer parents now?”

“If they want to play soccer then sure.” He says biting at his lip.

“Kyungsoo we don’t need two cars, you’re away a lot and having two is a waste.”

He’s stopped at a light when he looks at you with furrowed brows.

“I know we haven’t talked about it yet but do you really think I’m gonna be away? You think I would leave you two?”

“I don’t expect you to stop working.” You shake your head.

“I’m not gonna stop working, I’m just gonna stop touring so much. Having two cars is gonna be something we’re gonna need. That way I can work at the studio and not leave you stranded.”

You stare at him and blink as you take in the information. “You’re gonna just stay and work here?”

His head looks to you, “Of course.”

You don’t know why but that makes you a bit emotional and it makes you tear up a bit, but you don’t let any tears fall.

“Can we talk about this later?” You ask as he pulls into the parking lot.

“Sure Babe, it’s a big day. Let’s not worry about the minor details.”

“I wouldn’t call them minor.”

“Compared to yours and our Baby’s health? Yeah Babe they are very minor.” He says as he parks.

You stop yourself from crying again and he notices when you take a deep breath as he unbuckles.

“Babe?”

“Sorry, you just need to stop being so sweet. I’m about to cry.”

“Don’t cry,” He says reaching over to turn your face towards him so he can make sure you’re okay.

“I’m just emotional today.”

He smiles, pecking your lips and then rushing out to get your door.

**

“Mrs. Dyo.” The nurse calls out, waiting at the door for you and Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo stands and offers a hand to help you, walking behind you as you follow the nurse to your exam room.

She sits on the rolly stool as you sit on the bed, Kyungsoo in the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter