Oversize T-shirt

Pregnant with Kyungsoo's baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You stood in the walk in closet, his old grey sweatpants tied around your waist, black bra pushing your tender s up as you try to find a shirt to wear.

“Baby, we gotta go.” He says from his seated position on the bed.

You two were currently supposed to be meeting Chanyeol and his cousins for a movie.

“Hold on.” You say, annoyance starting to rise because you couldn’t find anything to wear.

“We’re gonna be late.” He says holding onto the door frame and hanging in the doorway.

You look over with a mean glare, lips pursed out. “I know!”

He stops, taking in your attitude and getting ready to adjust to it when his eyes rake over your body.

You turn away from him before he can say anything, making his eyes go wide.

“Wait Baby,” He says, your head whipping to look at him over your shoulder.

“What?” You spit.

“Turn back to the side.”

“Why?”

“Just do it.” He pleads. “Please, I just wanna,” He says walking closer, turning your hips to the side.

You stare at him confused as he takes a step back to look at you.

“Oh my god, Baby, you’re,” He smiles, eyes getting a little misty as he brings his hand up to cover his mouth.

“What Kyungsoo?”

“You have a-, oh Babe, you’re so pretty.” He smiles, it makes his eyes crinkle, and he’s practically glowing. He’s the definition of happiness at this moment.

“What are you talking about?” You ask him.

“You haven’t noticed?” He asks, blinking at you.

“Noticed what?”

“Baby, you have a bump!”

You look down at your tummy and back at him.

You grin at his smile, “No I don’t.”

“Yes you do,” He surges forward, hands out to touch your bare belly. “Right here.”

You move with him to look at the floor length mirror on the back of the door.

He turns you, letting you stare at your belly and sure enough.

“Kyungsoo there’s a bump!” You clap, laughing happily as you look at him.

He moves to stand in front of you, taking your face into his hands. He leans down as you lean up, meeting his lips with yours.

“You have a bump, a lil baby bump.” He says after he kisses you softly.

Your foreheads rest together as you both smile giddily.

He drops to his knees, letting his hands take purchase on your belly, fingers running over the small bump.

“Hi Bug,” He smiles, wiping his eye quickly. “It’s Daddy,”

You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter