well?

Pregnant with Kyungsoo's baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You smiled as you walked around your in laws backyard, looking for a messy head of curls that was holding your water.

“He’s the tallest person at this party and I can’t find him, how is that possible?” You laugh as you stand beside Kyungsoo's sister.

She looks over and then around, not finding him either. “Can I help you with whatever you need?” She offers, filling in his role since he’s gone missing at the moment.

“Unless he handed you my water than no?” You look at her with a smile.

“Tell you what, I’ll text him and see where he ran off to.”

She pulls her phone out and shoots him a quick text, smiling up at you as you turn back and look at her. “He should be on his way to find us.”

“Okay?” You say not really liking the smirk on her face.

**

Kyungsoo stands in the kitchen, laughing with the boys at some dumb joke Baekhyun made as he feels his phone vibrate in his pocket.

He slips it out of his back pocket, looking down at his younger sister’s text.

iMessage from Liyah: Unnieeee 911!!!

His head whips up, and he looks around scanning the crowded house for you. He pushes past people, spotting you two outside by the table of gifts.

He rushes out, bumping into family and friends, muttering apologies before stopping in front of the both of you.

“I’m here, what’s wrong?” He looks at you with with crazy worried eyes, hands out and resting on your shoulders as he takes in your state.

“Nothing?” You look at him confused.

His brows furrow and he looks at Aaliyah, lips pursed out. “Then what’s with the 911?”

“Needed to find you.” She shrugs.

He sighs, head hanging as he breathes for a second. “ing hell youngest one, you could have just said that. You scared the out of me.”

You look at Kyungsoo's sister, “What did you send him?”

“Unnieeee 911.” She grins.

“Young one!!” You lightly shove her shoulder. “I just wanted my water.”

Kyungsoo looks at you with wide eyes when you look back at him. “You want your water? Where is it?” He asks looking around.

“I gave it to you before I went to the bathroom, so why don’t you answer that question.”

He looks back with wide eyes and a cringe on his lips. “.”

“Watch your mouth,” You smack his shoulder. “You can’t be speaking like that when our Baby gets here.”

“I know,” Kyungsoo sighs. “But I have five months to fix it.” He smiles, caressing your belly.

You were currently 20 weeks pregnant and you finally found out the . Well maybe not ‘found out’ yet. In the next hour you would though. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter