Telling His Family.

Pregnant with Kyungsoo's baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For Kyungsoo, the pregnancy became real when he could see it. When he could see your bump, could physically touch it.

For you? It became real when you told your Mom. She’s your bestfriend and you tell her everything, and keeping it from her was almost harder than keeping it from Kyungsoo.

You couldn’t leave Korea, where you and Kyungsoo are currently living. So a long facetime chat served as your way of telling your family.

They were having a family get together and the plan was to facetime you and Kyungsoo so everyone could say “Hi” and catch up with the two of you. The last time anyone had really seen you both together was at the wedding.

Everyone was seated around the TV where you and Kyungsoo were starring as their stars. And when you smiled at Kyungsoo, getting his nod you called for your Mom and Dad to come up front, your siblings joining them.

“So I just um wanted to call you out.” You giggle, suddenly nervous.

“Call us out on what?” Your Mom asked with confusion running across her face.

“Being bad grandparents, you haven’t sent like clothes or even toys.” You shrug.

Your Dad gasps but your Mom doesn’t quite get it yet.

“No way!” Your sister yells out, jumping up and hugging her husband.

“What?” Your Mom asks looking at your sister.

“Honey,” Your Dad touches her shoulder. “She’s pregnant.”

Your Mom looks at you with wide, tearful eyes. “Are you?”

“10 weeks.” You say holding up the sonogram picture.

“If you open that envelope right there your 5 week and 10 week sonogram pictures await.” Kyungsoo points, seeing the envelope on the table.

Your Dad rushes to rip it open, both your parents and siblings huddling over it to see.

“Oh my god!” Your sister yells.

You laugh and wipe your eyes from the few tears that have collected in the corners. Kyungsoo grins, kissing your temple and pulling you closer into his hold.

**

Your hands shake slightly as you watch his old neighbors’ houses pass by. Pulling into the D.O residence you let out a stuttery breath.

“Baby?” Kyungsoo looks over at you, noticing your behavior.

“I’m nervous, really nervous.” You blurt.

He gives you a small smile, putting the car in park and turning to face you.

“Why?” He asks softly, leaving on the console so he can be consumed by you. “You weren’t this nervous to tell your parents.”

“My parents won’t think your trying to trap me or something.”

His eyes go wide and his smile drops. “What?” He croaks. “Why- my pare- what?” He stutters over himself, not able to form a full sentence.

“I’m sorry that was-”

“No, don’t.” He shakes his head, “I know what you mean. I can understand.” He says taking hold of your hands and bringing them to his lips so he can plant sweet kisses to the backs of them. “My parents aren’t going to think you are trying to trap me in this relationship, you kind of already did that when you said ‘I do’,” He smiles. “I think you’re just nervous, and that’s okay. But Baby I’m right here, always will be.” He looks at you with his honey brown eyes.

“Okay,” You let out a deep breath.

“I love you,” He pouts at you.

“I love you.” You smile, leaning closer and giving him a quick kiss on his pouty lips.

You get out, waiting at the steps for him to come with the three wrapped boxes.

“Let’s get in, it’s cold out here and I need my Babies warm.” He says offering an arm after tucking the boxes under his left arm.

You smile, looping your arm with his, squeezing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter