Dad

Pregnant with Kyungsoo's baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Kyungsoo: “Are you tired? Do you feel okay? Can I get you anything? Do anything?” “I’m pregnant, not sick. I’m okay, just get in bed.” you replied

 

 

You’re internally freaking out.

Kyungsoo is getting home home today, and you plan to tell him the news tonight before dinner.

You’re scared, because really you don’t know how he’s going to react. You know he wants kids, and he talks about being a good Dad all the time, but does he want kids now?

You’re worried he might become upset with the timing, because there is so much going on in both of your lives. Mainly his new tour that’s in the works.

You don’t have answers to any of the questions you have and you’re worried he’s gonna ask you the same questions. How are you supposed to respond?

You can feel the fear and excitement in your stomach, in your veins, as he messages you.

iMessage from Kyungsoo: Just got out of the airport, not too many fans today, on my way to you Baby

You squeal to yourself, standing from your seated position on the couch and looking around to make sure the house was clean. You had a few more dishes to do and set out to do so after turning on some Elvis to calm your nerves.

You’re in the bedroom, messing with his gift you have hidden behind your boots in the closet, when he walks through the door.

“Mrs. Dyo, your husband is home!” He calls as he drops his duffle at the door.

“KYUNGSOO!” You yell, bolting down the hall, spotting him as you turn the corner to the front door.

“Hey Baby,” He smiles, opening his arms for you to jump into.

And you do, you run at him, jumping up and wrapping yourself completely around him.

He laughs as he stumbles back a few steps on impact. His arms circle around you, holding you tight and inhaling your scent.

“God I ing missed you.” He sighs as you nuzzle into his neck, planting kisses when you can. He relaxes under your touch.

“I missed you too.” You say into his ear before hugging him tight.

He just holds you for a bit, standing in the front room, silence surrounding the both of you, letting you both reconnect with each other.

“Never again, I’m not leaving you ever again.” He whispers as you pull back enough to bring his face into your hands.

You smile at him, tilting your head to the side, “You say that every time.”

“I mean it this time.” He leans up, really getting his welcome home, when his lips land on yours.

“Sure you do Babe,” You mumble against his lips.

“I do, because the next time I leave this house you’ll be by my side. If I’m leaving then you’re coming with.”

You don’t respond, but bite your lip and look away.

“What?” He asks squeezing your thigh so you look at him.

“Nothing.”

“You had a weird face.” He says letting you stand on your feet again.

“No I didn’t.”

“Yes you did.” He stared into your eyes, making you want to look away again.

“Nope,” You smile up at him, leaning up and pecking his lips.

Hoping to distract him from your behavior, you make a mental note to not do that again.

You stand to the side, letting him walk along with his duffel bag, tossing it into the laundry room before quickly spinning to pull you back into his embrace.

“Mm, so what have you been up to Baby?” He asks running his hands up and down your arms.

You think about how to answer that for a second and opt for cheesy to keep him distracted.

“Missing you.” You purse your lips out.

He sighs, rolling his eyes, pulling you closer. “Besides that.” He mumbles.

“Just working,” You shrug. “Not much, I wake up, go to work, come home, eat, watch Netflix and go to sleep.”

“You watch ‘To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before’?” He raises his right eyebrow at you.

You giggle, “Well duh,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter