He is going to be like his dad

Pregnant with Kyungsoo's baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After your 6 month check up, and new sonogram pictures, it really kind of hit you that you were making a human right now.

Like this is a human that is gonna come out of you, with a little nose, arms and legs and .

Laying in bed, it’s like the heaviness of this whole process dawns on you, you sit up quickly, catching Kyungsoo off guard. He thought you’d fallen asleep next to him, since you’d gone quiet while he was playing.

“ing ,” He brings a hand up to his chest. “Baby,” He takes a deep breath. “You scared me.”

“Sorry,” You look at him with wide eyes.

“What?” He asks, taking in the look on your face and becoming instantly concerned. “What’s wrong? Are you okay? Is our baby boy okay?”

“We’re fine,” You wave him off. “I’m just being weird.”

“What? What’s going on?” He sets his guitar down, crawling closer towards you.

“I’m having a baby,” You blurt, looking over at him and his raised eyebrows.

“Yes you are, very good.” He teases, pinching your thigh. “Are you just now noticing?”

“No Kyungsoo,” You shake your head at his teasing, “Like I’m making a human,”

“I know Babe,” Kyungsoo nods, confused as to what you were talking about.

“No, like he’s gonna have toes, and fingernails.” You gape at him. “He’s gonna have eyelashes and earlobes.”

Kyungsoo grins, hand sneaking up under your (his) shirt, rubbing at your dry stretched skin. “Let’s hope he has your cute little freckles.”

You smirk at his comment, rolling your eyes at him.

“And please have he have your big eyes?” Kyungsoo pleads. “Ones that make me drop to my knees and not say no to.”

You giggle, falling back over to your pillow, staring at him as he bites his lip, his fingers tracing patterns on your exposed hip.

“Okay,” You nod.

“Okay?” Kyungsoo looks up at you.

“He can have my freckles and eyes. Well as long as his eyes are brown like yours.” You bargain. “And it’s demanded that he has your curls.”

Kyungsoo chuckles, “Demanded eh?”

“Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter