Positive

Pregnant with Kyungsoo's baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The thump of your rapid heartbeat in your chest is all you can hear. It’s all you can feel.

It’s like the world is spinning around you, everything is blurry, you’re dizzy.

Your hands shake as you reach up and grab three boxes; Clearblue, First Response, and the Target brand.

You look around, over both shoulders twice, up at the ceiling and then back over your shoulders again. So paranoid someone might recognize you.

You set the three boxes under a new blanket you have in the cart for the sole reason of it covering the evidence.

If pictures got out, or rumors got started, if his fans found out before he did? All hell would break loose.

That’s why your heartbeats in your throat, and your frantic eyes are ducking from peoples glances. And when a young girl walks by talking about wanting to buy his new album you took a sharp turn and ramming into a elderly woman.

“I’m so sorry,” You blurt you, moving your cart, smiling apologetically and then rushing away.

Someone in this store had to know.

Someone had to know that you were three weeks late. That you and Kyungsoo had unprotected when he got home from his festival run and now your period was late.

You fumble with your items in self checkout, trying to figure out how you were going to skillfully scan those three boxes without anyone seeing you do it.

“Ma’am, would you like some help?” A young boy who worked at Target asked as he watched you stare blankly at the items in the cart.

“No!” You snapped, looking up with wide eyes.

His eyes widened, taking a step back, hands coming up in defense. “Okay,”

“Sorry, no I have it. Thank you.” You give him a tight lipped smile as he walked away from you, leaving you back to your dilemma.

Somehow you were able to scan all three boxes and quickly shove them into the target bag with the blanket on top in record speed. No one noticed, and really? No one cared. They knew who your husband was, not who you were.

Leaving the store and getting in the Jeep you let out a deep breath. Step one to finding out was now over, all that was left was to take the tests.

You jump, almost hitting your head on the roof of the Jeep when your phone buzzes loudly in the cup holder.

Incoming call; Kyungsoo

You sigh, taking a second to breathe properly and then answer his call.

“Hey,” You say starting the Jeep.

“Hey Baby,” His phone muffles as he moves around on his end. “Baekhyun, shut the door!” He calls.

He’s currently on the road again, a few more performances before he comes back to discuss a potential new tour.

“If you’re busy you can call me later,” You say as you look around at the random strangers walking around your car.

“No,” He says quick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter