emotions

Pregnant with Kyungsoo's baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

You were officially 7 months today. 7 months of carrying this little boy around, feeling him grow and move, hearing his heartbeat and seeing the pictures from the sonograms.

But it was also 7 months of your body completely changing, in some ways good and other ways bad. One of the bad ways being your hormones. You had drastic mood changes, and poor Kyungsoo swerved with each one, and you admired his way to calm you in each state, no matter how badly you might have treated him.

Today was one of those days. You just felt super emotional, and you didn’t know why.

Everything Kyungsoo did just seemed to tick you off, and it wasn’t like he was doing anything on purpose but the man was driving you up a wall.

“Could you stop?” You snap, making him freeze where he was.

He was just caressing your belly, feeling his boy kick at his hand, admiring your pregnant beauty.

“Sorry,” He mumbled, retracting his hand and setting it limply in his own lap.

“Like I get it, I’m fat and pregnant, don’t need to bring attention to it all the time.”

Kyungsoo looks over with confused eyes, “You’re not fat Baby,” He whispers, shifting his body to face yours, preparing for a personal confession from you.

“I am, I got that, so please stop touching me.” You take his hand, that’s traveled on its own to your hair, and push it off.

“Babe,” He raised an eyebrow, silent telling that you’re being a little dramatic. You roll your eyes, scooting away from him on the couch and going back to reading your book.

Kyungsoo sighs, knowing that you need your space and will be asking for cuddles in a few minutes. He pulls his phone out of his pocket, scrolling through twitter, mindlessly wasting his time as he waits for you to decide your mood.

You sigh loudly, glaring up at him for a moment, making him look over in slight fear.

“What?”

“You are literally breathing so loud, like I get it you’re alive, chill the out.”

At this he snorts, “What?” He chuckles.

Your emotions flash as you see he’s laughing at you. You throw your book on the couch, struggling to get up a bit, but doing so successfully and storming off down the hall.

For whatever reason you decide to turn into the laundry room, convinced he won’t find you in there.

You stand for a moment, taking deep breaths and calming yourself.

And like a ton of bricks you realize what you’ve done. You’ve literally yelled at the man for breathing. Breathing!

“I’m literally the worst wife,” You groan, leaning against the dryer, slowly taking a seat on t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter