"That's why you changed your name into Park Jisoo"

I'LL REMEMBER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We are married!"

Jihyo just stand there, she doesn't have any courage to look at Nayeon.

I like Jeongyeon for a long time. But she love Nayeon. I just want to call Jeongyeon 'mine'. I lost her once, and I cannot afford to lose her again. 

"She cannot even remember you Im Nayeon." Jihyo cold reply. 

"I did not became the best doctor of our batch for nothing Jisoo." Nayeon said.

"Stop calling me Jisoo!" Jihyo raised her voice.

"Jeongyeon is my only reason why I am here again, JISOO." Nayeon emphasized the name

"You are also the reason why Jeongyeon loast her memories" 

"I know." Nayeon looked down and teard up. 

You're right Jisoo. That is why I'm here. To find ways to bring Jeongyeon back. I made a promise.

 

[Flashback] 

 

"Goodmorning Yeonie." Jeongyeon greeted Nayeon with a hug. "Hey wake up sleepyhead." She said woth her sweetes voice.

Jeongyeon stared at sleepy Nayeon beside her. "You're so beautiful, Yeonie..." She put a kiss on Nayeon's forehead.

Nayeon woke up. "Good morning My Yeonie..." she kissed Jeongyeon on her forehead. 

"Your kisses are always comforting, Yeonie." Jeongyeon whispered.

They got up and Nayeon prepared their breakfast. Jeongyeon came an wrapped her arms in Nayeon's waist. She put her chin on Nayeon's shoulder. "Happy anniversary.."

Nayeon turned around for Jeongyeon. "Happy anniversary, Yeonie.." Nayeon smiled.

"Let's watch the cinema later?" Nayeon insisted. And Jeongyeon nodded.

They love to watch movies especially the romantic one. They prepare themselves and went to the cinema. Jeongyeon drive the car.

As soon as they finished the movie they decided to go home. It was snowing outside the road got slipery.

"It's snowing, Yeonie..." Jeongyeon looked worried. 

"What's wrong Yeonie?" Nayeon asked

"I can't drive at snow. Let's just take a cab." Jeongyeon answered.

"It's okay Yeonie. I'll drive." Naeyon smiled.

Jeongyeon agreed. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter