Chapter 3

You Are My Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the way to their house, Siwon talks with Kyuhyun's mother while the driver drives the car in normal speed, Kyuhyun keep silent for whole time.From his little talks with her, he got to know about Kyuhyun bit by bit. Kyuhyun just freshly graduated from overseas college, He always got top three on schools and college. He is math genius made Siwon blink his eyes in disbelief. When Siwon busy listening to her story, he change his gaze to Kyuhyun whom keep staring outside of window, he doesn't even heard Kyuhyun's voice,hmm...what should I do to make him talk?

he didn't even look at me so opposite with his mother whom talking with me all the time.

"I don't even know you are so good in math" Siwon start the conversation, smiling. Kyuhyun just hummed, still facing the window. Hmm? just that?

Out of curosity, Siwon pull Kyuhyun lightly and chuckled. No wonder, this cutie pie already fall asleep, that's why he keep silent for whole time.

"he is sleeping aunty" Siwon whisper to Mrs Cho made the elder smiled apologetically. "I'm sorry, my son is fast asleep, added with this cold temperature....he would sleep right away"

oh...that's why

Siwon lock his eyes over Kyuhyun's peaceful sleeping face,then his eyebrow furrowed when saw Kyuhyun crack one eye open, as if peeking on what Siwon doing before quickly close his eyes, pretending that he asleep.

Siwon smirks as he caught the brunette red handed. Ohh...faking sleep eh? wait for my payback

"oh really? he is fast sleeper" Siwon said, pretending that he doesn't found out about Kyuhyun's doing. He held his smirk and lightly pull Kyuhun's head to rest on his shoulder, then moving his arm slowly to Kyuhyun's behind, almost wrapping his arm around the waist as Kyuhyun quickly open his eyes.


On reflex, Kyuhyun push Siwon away, pried all the hands that tried to land on his body. He shoot daggers toward Siwon whom smirking in victory."Hey?! what are you doing?? don't touch me!", Siwon laugh wholeheartedly with Mrs Cho watch them with smile on her face.

Kyuhyun look at his mother and pout"why did you smile, eomma?" She chuckles and shook her head " nothing, Kyuhyun. I was mesmerized by the view from the window. It's beautiful as you" She say, grinning. Kyuhyun huffed and looks away.

"as if you didn't enjoy it...aww, darling, you are so cute!" Siwon teased, chuckled when Kyuhyun already flustered beside him. "ISH!!" Siwon quickly avoid few punches from the brunette, still laughing happily.

"awww...you are adorable honey pie" Siwon continue to tease, wiggling his eyebrow playfully. Ish...GIVE UP! Kyuhyun crossed his arms and avert his eyes somewhere else angrily, ignoring Siwon completely. He know he won't win over this guy.

he is so annoying! I start to hate him now...urghh

"we almost arrives" Mrs Cho announce then she look at Siwon with loving gaze that any mother would give "I am actually relief that my son finally meet someone who is kind like you plus you are so handsome" she praise, glancing at her son teasingly.

Siwon smile proudly until he felt something on his shoulder, he slowly turn and found himself melt again when Kyuhyun already fall asleep for real.

he really a fast sleeper, so cute, so adorable.ish...too sweet to resist! He quickly turn when Kyuhyun started moving but still didn't open his eyes.. He instantly hold his breath when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter