Chapter 2

You Are My Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time went so fast, after kyuhyun signed up for his mother sugery, he could just wait and it only took few days to choose the date. Thanks god. Now Kyuhyun sat outside the operation room, waiting for the
result patiently. He silently pray that everything will be okay.

.

.

.


Kyuhyun was lost into his thought, waiting for the end of his mother sugery. Not long after that, the door parted and several nurse walked out while pushing the bed which had his mother on it carefully along with doctor. He quickly got up and approaching the doctor as his heart pounded "doctor, how was the surgery, is my mother okay?"

"Thanks god, we succeed to save your mother and now we can say she is clear from cancer but she need to stay a while more for us to check how far her health gain and the sugery recover"

Once he heard the happy news, Kyuhyun become so happy! He almost jump around in joy, he stop jumping as his mind went to the man whom helping him. Choi Siwon

He felt so blessed at the point he want to cry, I never believe humanity still exist, he doesn't even know me but still willing to help me, I really owe him a lot!

He's the main reason my mother is here, alive and healthy, thank you Mr Choi Siwon

After few weeks, his mother finally discharge from the hospital, Kyuhyun went to counter to ask about the bill but the nurse said everything already cleared and it made Kyuhyun close to tears once again,
knowing who the one who paid it. He keep thanking the nurse and doctors then walks inside the ward, smiling widely.

"eomma, get some rest while I pack your clothes, neh?"

"it's okay, you are the one who should rest...let me do it myself" She say in weak voice but smiles never left her face. She slowly got up, attempt to pack her clothes but Kyuhyun quickly prevent it.

"no no no...you should at least sit down, you are still recovering from the surgery, beside I can do this, it's easy" Kyuhyun smile and quickly pack their clothes while his mother watching him with please smile. He slung the bag on his shoulder then pushed the wheelchair toward the bed where his mother waiting. He help his mother to move from bed to wheelchair carefully.

"what you want to eat? let me cook for you" She ask, please on how her only son treat his mother. He is so kind, I'm glad he didn't forget me eventhough he's now on top of his dream.

"nah, let me cook instead, what do you want to eat?" Kyuhyun ask instead, still smiling. She let out sigh and shook her head.

"Kyuhyun, eventhough I love you and I know you are sincere but please, let the incident of my kitchen explode years ago become memory. I had trauma because of that" She teased, chuckling when heard whining sound from her son.

"ok ok..fine...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter