Chapter 11

You Are My Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am so sorry for the long hiatus. I was struggling with my health so I couldn't update anything. Finally I manage to post new chapter today so I hope you guys will forgive me for the long wait. 

P/S : I took a year to finish this chapter. (you might not believe this but it's the truth) 

 

-----

 

"Let me help" Siwon said, tried to help Kyuhyun's mother as she tried to bring the foods to their dining table but she insisted to do it by herself. "just let me do it, you are the guest here" she said, smiling happily.Siwon chuckled and rubbed his back of neck shyly. He can't denied that he is happy being blessed and treated like this but he couldn't help but felt a bit shy, not really used by the kind treatments. 

"uh... Siwon, How was Kyuhyun at work? I mean he doesn't create any trouble right?" She asked, felt sudden worry over her only son. She knew how capable her son is but now he's working under Siwon, a man whom crushing over him. She also notice her son's temper lately. She really hopes nothing bad happened between them.

Siwon shook his head, smiling "he actually a capable worker. He is good and dilligent. I have to say that I am proud having him as one of my staff, Mrs Cho" He said proudly. 

Kyuhyun's mother frown at the way Siwon adressed her. "I told you to call me eomma. You said that you want to marry Kyu or you already change?" she teased, holding her chuckle at how Siwon's eyes grew. He quickly shook his head.

"of course not, eomma. I want to marry him! I love him so much!" Siwon stated firmly.

She put the last plate and wiped her hands. "please wait for seconds. Eomma want to call Kyu" she smiled and leaves when Siwon nod his head politely. She carefully stepped on stairs, heading to Kyuhyun's room. She knocked the door twice then frown when there's no respond. She tried to twist the door knob then found out it already locked. She hold herself from rolling her eyes. Aish, he is so childish at this point. 

"Kyu, dinner is ready. Let's eat" she called, knocking the door again. Seconds later, the door parted as Kyuhyun cutely peeked from the gap before let his head out, his eyes was sparkling like a kids made his mother smiled.

"eomma, is he still here or already gone?" he asked, still on his position. She chuckle and mentally shook her head. Now a question popped in her mind. Is my son really hated Siwon or he just shy to admit that he has the same feelings?

"who? your soon to be husband?" she teased, grinning wider when his cheeks covered in pink hue. Hmm, I think I finally have an answer for my question. That's cute though. 

Kyuhyun gasped over his mother's word. "he is NOT my future husband! We are not in relationship!" he wailed,pouting a little. His mother sighed, she already tired with her son behaving like this.

"whatever. Stop whining. Let eat with us. The foods will get cold" she said, tried to pull Kyuhyun out from his room.

"us?" 

"yeah. Siwon--" she stopped in mid of talk then sighed. " really, Kyu? I don't have time for this. Come out, quick" She urged but Kyuhyun refused and shook his head. 


"if that so, just go and eat with him. I am not hungry" he said, started to sulk. Why does my eomma treat him better than me. Who is her real son now?! aish!

"Stop behaving like that! come out now" she insisted. Kyuhyun shook his head stubbornly then his heart clenched when she gave him a sad looks. Urghh. If this not for my eomma, there's no way I'll agree! 

"fine"

"That's my boy!" she beamed instantly. She fixe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter