Chapter 1

You Are My Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun let out relief sigh, his eyes averted to scroll he had been holding since morning.

finally, after four years of struggles to graduate from college, he succeeded,succeeded on his own mission to make his mother proud, he sat down on edge of bed, his hands still busy folding his clothes before he would go home...

home..

He hold the ticket flight as tight he can, his heart already impatient to meet his mother. the only one his real family that still alive, his father already passed away due to heart attack when he still in highschool. Sadness start to crawl in but he decided to push the feelings aside and be strong, only for his mother.

He smiles and zipped up his bag before walks out from the dorm, not forget to bid goodbye to his friends.


Once he arrives, kyuhyun quickly took cab, his feelings of longing to his mother getting stronger and stronger, his smile stretch even more, seeing the house he had leave for four years, eomma, I'm home, I'm finally here to make you proud even more. He paid the cab, mumbling thank you and run inside the house expecting to meet his mother but the house was silent. Too silent...Kyuhyun's eyebrow furrow as he looks around, too silent...no hustle and bustle...

Where is eomma?

"eomma? eomma, I'm home" kyuhyun call his mother, still turning around, out of curosity, he walks around the living room then kitchen, searching for his mother until his phone rang.

He quickly took out his phone excitedly, expecting his mother but only unknown number made him a bit dissapointed. Kyuhyun answer the call, confuse with sound of unfamiliar man on other line. "may I talk to Cho Kyuhyun?....." Kyuhyun quickly answer "I am cho kyuhyun, may I know who is this?...."the man on other line quickly say "Your mother now admitted at hospital, she involved in accident" 
Kyuhyun stun, his phone fall on the floor as his tears drop on his cheeks...Eomma...eommaa!!
                                  

Once he step inside the emergency section, kyuhyun instantly went to counter, He really need to know how was his mother now.
Kyuhyun quickly ask the nurse "nurse how was my mother? Is she okay?". She quickly try to calm down the younger's trembling body "what is your mother's name?", kyuhun bit his lips, inhales an air to calm himself "Cho Eun Ae, Can I see my mother now?", The nurse type the name and smile apologetically " I'm sorry Mr Cho, you can't see your mother right now...please wait until the doctor allow you to visit your mother"

Kyuhyun let out dissapointed sigh, with heavy steps, he walks to available seat and slumped himself there while waiting for the result.

After few hours which felt like enternity, doctor finally walks out from emergency room and in speed of light Kyuhyun quickly approach the doctor,his heart getting worry about his mother.

Kyuhyun ask the doctor with trembling voice "how was my mother?" He looks at Kyuhyun for second and sigh heavily "we found that your mother has cancer and it start to worse".........
kyuhyun fall on floor, his brain went blank, he was shocked!  he felt lost when doctor said his mother need quick surgery or else it will worsen and she might lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter