Chapter 10

You Are My Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mrs Choi grinned and looked at Siwon with happy face. "if this boy the one you going to marry with, I agree!" She chuckled when saw Kyuhyun's face getting red and pulled him into tight hug.

"I also agree. He has good education, cute and look matured than you" Siwon's grandmother said, teasing Siwon whom nodding his head then gasped "what do you mean by he is matured than me??? I am not that bad" Siwon sighed.

"of course you are not that bad" Mrs Choi repeated in sarcastic voice then turned to Kyuhyun "you really have to be patience with him, sometimes he will act like a kid" she winked her eyes then laugh. Kyuhyun bit his lips, staring at the happy family back and forth. But...I didn't have any relationship with him.

I should explain this now or they'll forever thought we both in relationship! I need to clear this!

"err...I am sorry but we are not--"

"I know...I understand you" Mrs Choi cut his words in instant. "you are young and want to achieve something in your life right? I was in that state when I was younger" she smiled, nodding her head. "don't worry, after marriage, you can do anything you want for yourself. You want to continue your study or working or whatever it is, we won't say anything and support you"

Kyuhyun already speechless, he doesn't know what to do. He tried to explain for few time but each of them would cut his words and beaming happily about the marriage. He glared at Siwon, hinting the man to say anything but no, Siwon just grinned and kept hugging him.

Can I die now? Can the ground swallow me right now?


Mrs Choi looked at the clock then gasped when it already 10 am "oh my, we already late for our appointment. Bye son and my son in law" she hugged Siwon then excitedly hug Kyuhyun "my soon to son in law, don't work too hard. We'll meet again okay? byee" she wave her hand then walked out from Siwon's office.

She clapped her hand excitedly "I can't wait to bring him along on my friend's birthday party. I want to show off my handsome and cute son in law!" she beamed, earn chuckles from the elder. "sure sure...we can show him off"

Kyuhyun inhales an air and slowly walked to the parted door, he pushed the door gently and turned to face the man with flat face. Siwon's smile die instantly knowing he would be dead man soon.

"Mr Choi Siwon...mind to explain?" Kyuhyun glared fiercely "why don't you be honest to your parent about us? we are nothing...only boss and employee isn't it?" He crossed his arm, waiting for Siwon's word.

"but I don't want you to look at me as boss...I want more than that...I want to marry you. I swear that I am serious when I say I love you" Siwon said, pouting. Kyuhyun growled and shake his head. He already tired arguing about this.

"and I don't want to be more than an employee for you!I just graduated...I just about to build my own life for me and my mother. Out of sudden, I need to marry you? what kind of joke is this?!" he yelled.

Siwon frowned and sat on his desk "I never said this is a joke. Both of our parents approves us" he smile in triumph. "my parent like you...your mom like me...I like you...who's the winner now?" he grinned victoriously. "after married, you can call me honey...I'll call you baby" this time he smile smugly.

Kyuhyun's eyes widened, his face turning red again.

"I HATE YOU!!" he yelled, throwing pillow he found on couch while Siwon laughing happily. He growled and stomped out from the office.

what a cutie...

Siwon sighed and shook his head.


Kyuhyun brought his feet to kitchen then took a notebook with pen. He exhaled an air then slapped himself for few times, try to make himself focus more to work instead certain annoying man up there.

focus Kyu...just focus to your goal, working and earn money for yourself and eomma

He inhale an air then smile as he finally calm down again. He quickly walked to front and approached the customer whom just entered the cafe. He tried to do his work as fast he could, he really want to avoid getting a complaint about how slow he is when working. It going to be a bit tiring but everything worth it.

"order for table two" the chef announce. Kyuhyun quickly approached the counter, attempted to take the tray but other staff quickly took it " I'll take it, why don't you take a rest?" she asked, pushing Kyuhyun lightly to sit down. He frowned in confusion and watched her serves the customer patiently.

He took mini towel, try to clean the table after one of the customer went out but like earlier, another staff would approach him and did it for him while asking him to rest. He already frowning like an old man until a boy working as barista approached him.

"here...americano latte. Special for you" he beams.

Kyuhyun took the cup awkwardly and smiled "you don't have to do this...I'm not the boss" he joked, laughing a little. The boy frowned in confusion "but...just now Mrs Choi said you are going to be her son in law. Aren't you and Mr Choi couple?"

Kyuhyun was dumbstruck and quickly put the cup on the counter, preventing it from dropping. "w-what? did you say-"

"uh huh..." he nod his head. "let me tell you"


Flashback

Mrs Choi stepped down from the stairs as she clapped her hands,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter