Chapter 7

You Are My Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun just finish bathing and doing his morning routine. He then, took the small towel to dry his hair a little more before getting dressed. He combs his hair, making sure his appearance looks good enough and walks out from his room, stepping down the stairs while singing random songs across his mind. His stomach start grumbles, knowing he need to have a breakfast for his hungry stomach, he head to kitchen. He stops his track when his eyes caught an unfamiliar car parked in front of the lawn. His eyebrows furrowed together "whose car is this?...I'm pretty sure it's not belong to Siwon..." he mumbles to himself before locked his eyes over the luxurious car.

An Audi R8. Kyuhyun could only stare over the beautiful black car in front of him. He took one step closer and sigh dreamily. He really loves this type of car and wish he could own it some day but dream will stay as dream right? there's no way he could own it just in few years working. He let out sigh and give one last glance before shook his head. He doesn't want to dream anything that far from his reach. He stretched his arms and walks inside the kitchen, decides to fill his stomach first before going to work. His eyes widen when saw his mother calmly talking with the man he really recognize in first glance.

SIWON???

Without he realizes, he held his breath and froze on his spot. How the hell he...

Siwon turn when feel someone watching him only to smile when saw Kyuhyun there, watching him as if he just saw ghost.

"baby!" Siwon beams while waving his hand happily. "eomma made breakfast enough for two of us...let's eat!" Siwon offers, grinning widely. Kyuhyun blinks his eyes and quickly approach the older, he still couldn't believe that this guy inside his house.

"hey! what are you doing here?! get out!" Kyuhyun scolds, showing a glare in attempt to make Siwon scared but the latter only flashed his cheeky smiles. Trying to scare me? nah...you look more like an angry puppy. So cute!

"What with that smile? and how did you even get inside here? get out!" Kyuhyun's mother frown, she definitely didn't like this attitude of her son especially when they have special guest a.k.a her future son in law. He even dare to glare at Siwon

Urgh...don't you even dare to glare at my precious future son in law!

With that thought, she quickly approach Kyuhyun and smack behind his head, not too hard but definitely not too light, enough to make Kyuhyun grimace in pain. A punishment for being rude to their special guest.Siwon pressed his lips together, trying so hard not to laugh while watching Kyuhyun and his mother bickers cutely.

"owww, eomma! that's hurt!...why did you smack me??" Kyuhyun whines as his hand went to his head, rubbing the hurt spot soothingly. Her face frown even more, she really didn't like Kyuhyun asking an obvious question like this. As if he want to kick the problem away and not being responsible as how she and her husband taught him.

"did you just ask me why? I'm the one who should ask that!" she growls " what's wrong with you? I never taught you to be this rude over the guest" she said and pointed his index finger right in front of Kyuhyun's nose as her eyes squints. "don't you even dare to glare over my future son in law" a warn made Kyuhyun's eyes grew large. 

"thank you, eomma" Siwon smiles victouriously and cross his arms, watching Kyuhyun's reaction.

"For bloody sakes...is this even real?? how come a mother will be on stranger's side instead of her own son??" Kyuhyun wails even more. He almost look like a five years old kid sulking for not getting his toys. Kyuhyun, himself almost forget that Siwon still there, watching him. Kyuhyun blush and avert his eyes on somewhere else.

"it's okay, eomma. He always like that. He just feels shy when there's people around." Siwon smiles mischievously " if she knows what we both have done...she must be shocked " he say as his eyes locked on the younger. Kyuhyun immediately blush hard and went to smack Siwon repeatedly on arm. They never do anything! Why did this guy has to lie over his mother??!  

her eyebrow raised in amusement as she watch how redder Kyuhyun get in each seconds "owh...it's okay, Kyuhyun. You already an adult so you can be naughty naughty with him" she nod her head approvingly.

"NO!!!" Kyuhyun yells as Siwon gives him smug face "there's no such thing happen before, now or in future! stop talking trash and get your as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter