Chapter 4

You Are My Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

flashback.

 

Two month before


Siwon let out relieves sigh, finally it's time for him to go home after whole day working. He took his jacket and walked out from his mini office, few of his staff greet him while some asking permission to go home while the rest busied themselves packing their stuff before went home.

"I'll go home first, make sure to close all the light before go home.." Siwon reminded his staff before walked out from the cafe he owned. He head to his car and put his bag behind the car then looked at his watch only to grunt, he quickly get inside the car and drive back home.

Tonight, he need to catch flight heading to overseas, he need to give motivational speech for students on one of popular college there as behalf for his family's company. Urgh, why don't his mother or his grandmother go instead? he already tired going back and forth, the journery also was long.

He parked his car and dragged his tired body to his family's mansion. He made step to living room and stun when saw his grandmother there, watching television. Oh god...she's there!.Siwon grunt and shake his head, knowing what will she asked as soon she saw his face.

"Siwon? how is it? already meet one?" she asked, grinning widely then scowled her only grandson could only shook his head. his eyes locks on the tiles"From hundreds people coming to your cafe, not even one catches your eyes?" she ask, frowning in confusion.

"no one, grandma...I don't even interested on them...it's okay, we'll discuss about this later, now I need to pack my stuff for--" Siwon quickly said, tried to distract his grandmother for a while. He already want to puke whenever his grandmother started this so marriage discussion. What to do, my heart still hasn't meet his soulmate, like I can force my feelings on random peoples though.

"sit down...maid already settled everything for you and completely fine...now sit and we'll discuss" Siwon's eyes grew as he knew that there's no way to escape anymore. Okay...no more chance to escape...prepare yourself to listen the lectures...

Siwon sit on couch, facing his grandmother. He purposedly made a sad puppy face to make him looks pity in front of her but that old woman didn't even affected...damn it!

"until when you want to stay single? you already thirty five...in five years you'll turn forty" She started, sighing. Siwon could only nod, he sit uncomfortably on the couch.

"Yes, I know but what I can I do when my heart don't even want them" Siwon whines. It's true, he is quite picky on choosing his lifetime spouse. Well, marriage is about staying together forever right? not breaking up in halfway...geez

"you!...All of the candidates I showed before you didn't even want it...too y, too bossy...weird...bla bla bla...when your mother showed her choices, you said the same thing..what do you want actually??" she asked, already frustrated with her only grandson. So picky...as if perfect human exist...so weird

Siwon sigh and look at his grandmother, making a face

"If I ever meet right person I want,when I meet the right person, my heart will pound and beating so fast, my eyes will only see that person as if only both of us exist in this world, time will slow down and that person will stick right through my eyes and heart" Siwon smiling softly as he made a flat face"and I didn't feel any of that feelings with any of you and eomma choices. Fullstop." 

"do you think we are in sort of drama right now? that's it, that what will happen when you watch too many romantics drama...hish" she protested. Siwon made a face and got up from couch, heading to his room. She shook her head in disbelief.


--


"welcome, Mr Choi. Thank you for willing to accept our invitation to give motivation speech for our students in our college" the man whom owner of the college said, smiling proudly, seeing the presence of sole heir of well known company in Seoul, South Korea.Siwon smile and bow politely. Then they lead him to the hall, pointing to the stage where he will stand there and give his speech toward all the students here.

Siwon nod his head, understand with the explanation then his eyes locked on the figure whom kept running up and down on stage while bringing papers and boxes. He didn't even blinked as his eyes follows the young boy helping people to arrange the chairs and stage, when the younger smiles and laugh with another boys perhaps his friends, Siwon felt his body flew right away....

His heart kept pounding harder and harder, his eyes locked on the younger's face intently. Cute...his smiles is so sweet...

"Mr Choi?...Mr Choi?"

"y-yeah?" Siwon hesitatedly avert his eyes toward the owner of college and give small

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter