Chapter 8

You Are My Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun looked up and his eyes grew large when saw Siwon there, watching him like some kind of hawk with that cheeky smile of his.How long he had been watching me? Siwon smirks and sent quick wink, almost chuckling when saw how the younger jumped on his spot. Kyuhyun scowled and stucked out his tongue as respond. Siwon smiles, watching Kyuhyun walking around, treating all the customers with his wide smile. What a cute perfect creature...

Then he realizes something, Kyuhyun seems awkward and nervous. Sometimes he seems a bit clumsy but didn't cause any trouble. Siwon's head tilt to side as small smirk appeared. Now he know why...Kyuhyun know he still watching him from up here. That's why he seems nervous. Is this a good sign?

Siwon grinned widely and proceed to go down to find out.


"yes, miss. We have various type of cake as you can see here" Kyuhyun pointed to the menu card "but you can customized too...no problem at all" he beams, smiling. The younger girl smile happily and put down the menu card "give me strawberry chocolate cake and espresso" Kyuhyun nod his head, listing down the order while she browsing for other food to order. " strawberry chocolate cake and espresso--akhh" Kyuhyun gasped as cold air blew into his ear, he quickly covered his ear and turn back only to see Siwon smirking behind him. Oh god, this guys is lucky for being his boss, that smirk really asking for a punch! Kyuhyun squint his eyes and decides to ignore his boss by continuing his work, treating the customer patiently.

Siwon chuckles and slowly stepped back, sitting on the chair in front of the counter where the barista doing his job. Kyuhyun felt his cheeks heated as he noticed how the girl in front of him kept glancing behind him, holding her laughter.

"is he your boyfriend? he so cute" she said, giggling a little. Kyuhyun bit his bottom lips and shook his head. "he is my boss..." he explained, knowing the said guy still staring at both of them. "well, I pretty sure he has crush on you then" she said, pointing behind him with her face. Kyuhyun cleared his throat and bow politely as he finished copy down all the order before excuse himself.

"aahh! W-What are you doing??" Kyuhyun squirmed when Siwon playfully poked on his sides. Siwon flashed his childish smile then tried to pull Kyuhyun closer but the younger quickly pushed him away.

Kyuhyun huffed and about to ignore his boss, Siwon pulled him to sit on his laps. "Siwon!...let me do my work please??" Kyuhyun begged, unconsciously showing his cute side with the huge pout and puppy eyes. Siwon swore he melts over and over again on that cute face.

"you want me to stop?" Siwon asked, his arms still wrapped around Kyuhyun's waist, pratically ignoring the eyes watching them with mouth hung open. He doesn't care, he just want to show that he has interest on this guy and he want him only for him.

Kyuhyun nod his head quickly, still struggling to get off from Siwon's lap "kiss me first" Siwon said, pointing to his cheeks. Kyuhyun's eyes grew large and in seconds, he scrambled down from the laps, running away in blink of eyes.Siwon almost peed himself by laughing over Kyuhyun's cuteness.


Kyuhyun growled while packing his stuff inside his bag. I hated him! How dared him did that...with a lot of people watching. I don't even want to see his face now!

"baby?.. have you done? let me send you home" Siwon said, smiling.Kyuhyun felt himself blushing over the charming smiles and unconsciously his legs went shaky.God, what's wrong with you, Cho Kyuhyun?? "urm...it's okay. I can go home by myself. I can just use taxi or bus. It's simple" Kyuhyun said, smiling politely even in his mind, he is scowling. He knew what is going on inside Siwon's mind. He kept something suspicious under his sleeve.  

Siwon looks dissapointed for seconds but then quickly smile "really? if that so, I'll come home with you"..Siwon beamed, taking his important stuff inside his car earn confuse look from the younger. Is he crazy??

"wait a minute, your freaking car is here!" Kyuhyun pointed, scowling "why would you leave your car, just to follow me!?" Kyuhyun almost snapped, sighing tiredly. Oh god, dealing with him made me even more tired! His brain quickly gave alarming warning as Siwon slowly approached him. In reflex, Kyuhyun instantly stepped back, their eyes locked on each other until his back met with the wall right beside the main door of the cafe.

He unconsciously held his breath as Siwon leaned even closer until their face only inch from each other.

"what's wrong with the idea of me going home with you?.... it's feels so romantic and I as a caring boyfriend, I want to make sure you safely arrived. Maybe when we finally arrived at your home, I can convince my soon to be mother in law to let me stay...and take care of you more..." Kyuhyun gasped, that voice! why he had to talk with that voice??? he felt shivers running through his spine. Oh my god...h-he want to--

"but it will only happen if you still insist of going home by bus or taxi" Siwon said, cutting Kyuhyun's previous thought. "if you be a good baby and let me send you. I promise that once we arrived there, I will go home immediately" Siwon offered, raising his eyebrow playfully.

Kyuhyun felt himself in dilemma...should he go home by himself or let Siwon send him...but, he said if I still insist not letting him send me then he will--

GULP!

AHHH!! NO NO NO NO NO NO

"still insist going home by yourself?" Siwon asked after moment of silence. Kyuhyun let out defeated sigh and stomped his feet." fine, I'll go home with you, satisfied now?" he asked in sarcastic voice.

FINALLYY!! heh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter