005

When I'm With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Seulgi went inside the Hyatt club and swam her way through the thick crowd just to reach the bar. She sat on one of the stools and called for her favorite bartender.

 

"Oppa! I want the usual!" She beamed, leaving the male chuckling while preparing her drink.

 

"Gin and tonic?"

 

"You got it." She chuckled. She drummed her fingers while constantly checking her watch. The man noticed it and asked, "Are you waiting for someone?" Before sliding a glass of gin and tonic to her way after dropping a slice of lime on the liquor.

 

"Yeah. I lent her my car so…I had to somehow get it back tonight." Seulgi hummed as she helped herself with a sip on her alcohol. And while waiting she decided to give a head's up so she called Bae Joohyun, she wanted to slightly and she wondered where she’s getting this bravado to do this.

 

“Hello.” The girl answered after three rings.

 

“Joohyun! This is Seulgi.” She chirped on the other line. She wanted to sound hyped but it looked like it didn’t work.

 

“Who told you that you can call me by my first name?” Just by hearing this, Seulgi smirked. Feisty Bae.

 

“Should I call you baby then?” Seulgi could imagine her face contorting in annoyance.

 

“Whatever. What do you want? This better be important.”

 

“Of course it is. It’s about Lalisa. Go to Hyatt club, if you want to see her.”

 

Seulgi sensed her pause for a moment before she replied to her. “I’m coming. Just wait for me there. I’ll be on my way now.”

 

“Alright, see you later baby.” Seulgi laughed while teasing, more of like taunting, Joohyun.

 

“ you.” Joohyun let out a frustrated sigh but the monolid girl heard it all and she found it amusing to hear the most unemotional human being she ever met curse.

 

The male, whose busy wiping some wine glasses, raised an eyebrow at her amusedly. "You have a girlfriend now?"

 

Seulgi just laughed at the question. Her? And a girlfriend? She wished but that Bae Joohyun was off limits. She was just having fun seeing the girl fuming, it's quite entertaining to see one of the big bosses in corporate world lose her cool.

 

Before Seulgi could answer, she felt a cold drink pouring on top of her head, soaking her clothes in the process. Then she smelled a lemon-flavored drink, making her feel sticky all over.

 

Ugh, lemon juice. Great! Just great! She immediately grabbed some tissue resting on the countertop to wipe the juice from her face down to her neck.

 

She looked up at the girl, whose arms were crossed against her chest while the female continued to stare at her icily.

 

"Stop flirting with my oppa. Who the hell are you anyways? You looked like some gold digger beggar, how did you even get in here?" The lady, clad in a tight tube dress that showed a lot of skin with a thick make-up on, made Seulgi raised an eyebrow at her.

 

A in the making.

 

She rolled her eyes and stared at her cousin. The male looked apologetic and guilty with what was happening.

 

He was such a well-known playboy but still women flock around him just because they loved him despite his reputation.

 

This scene caused a commotion that people began to look their way. And many of them recognized Kang Seulgi, even the minions trailing behind the clown . Their eyes went wide at the realization which satisfied Seulgi in a very evil way.

 

"Huh. Look what do we have here? A entered my place looking like a clown with her thick make up on to conceal her probably fake nose and operated face." She smirked.

 

"W-what?! Do you even know who you are talking to ? You better leave now or I'll call the authorities here to drag you out." She challenged but Seulgi laughed at her own remark as she noticed the crowd whispering to each other.

 

She’s just digging up her own grave.

 

Seulgi took a step forward, causing the female to wobbly put a step backward. "What about you? Do you really know me?"

 

"You ~" She lunged for the monolid girl but the bouncers with big built went in the middle while facing Seulgi. The latter grinned widely with a confident look on her face.

 

"Oppa, did you date this girl?" Seulgi asked with a jab of her finger towards the lady. "What happened to your taste? Has it gone bad?" She scoffed.

 

That statement made the other girl furious. Then she tapped one of the bouncer's shoulders. "Get that lady out of here. Why did you let some beggar in, in this high-end club?"

 

"You had the guts to order my men around? If you don't know me then you're not even qualified to enter this place. This is my club." Seulgi mused with a confident smirk playing on her lips before gulping down her drink in one go.

 

"Get that girl out of here. I don't want garbage inside my club, it stinks." Then Seulgi waved her hand and glared at her cousin.

 

"Jaejoong oppa. How can you date that trash? She ruined my clothes!" Seulgi whined as she ignored the screams of the untamed and uneducated lady, squirming while the men held her arms and brought her outside.

 

"For the record, I didn't date her. And thanks for getting rid of her Seul. I owe you one." Jaejoong winked.

 

Kim Jaejoong was the owner of the bar. But him being Seulgi's cousin, made her entitled to do what she wanted inside. Truth be told, the lady pestered Jaejoong for the past months. And he honestly doesn't know how to make her leave.

 

He was also Yerim’s older brother but since the house of the Kang’s is much closer to her university, she decided to take the offer of Mrs. Kang to live there since they have a spare room because Seulgi doesn’t stay there.

 

With what happened, it wasn’t new to the crowd except for Seulgi.

 

Yes, he's a playboy but he doesn't have the heart to be so harsh and cruel to that lady. All he could do was to hide and avoid the girl but he never expected that she'll appear tonight at the club.

 

Luckily, his cousin was there.

 

Even though, he felt guilty on what happened, he knew that Seulgi would finish her for good so he just let the scene fell on its place.

 

True enough, Seulgi was able to toss her without much problem.

 

"Owe me one? You better buy me new set of clothes! You of a cousin!" Seulgi felt irritated with the sticky feeling on her body because of the lemon juice.

 

Jaejoong just laughed heartily and tossed the key of his apartment across the street to Seulgi.

 

"I think you still have spare clothes there. Go ahead and wash up, I’ll buy you some clothes some other time."

 

With that Seulgi left the club and crossed the street. A few minutes afte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter