002

When I'm With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Instead of getting annoyed with the gorgeous goddess in front of her, she grew amused with the overload of bluntness and intelligence. Her eyes were fully fed with Joohyun’s beauty, even though the said woman was only wearing a simple v-neck shirt underneath her Beige coat and skinny jeans, paired with her Balenciaga sneakers.

 

“Ani...you should be thinking carefully whether you lend a car to someone you just met. I’m not being rude...but you’re really being stupid.” Joohyun pointed out with matching hand gestures to prove her reasoning. But when she realized that she’s the only one doing the talk, she paused.

 

Her eyebrows almost meeting at the center in utter confusion.

 

Why is she staring at me like that?

 

She’s even smiling! Oh God, do I have something on my face?

 

“W-why are you looking at me like that?” The shorter girl stuttered at her gaze before she looked away uncomfortably.

 

“Looking at you like what? Aren’t you a big talker?” Seulgi mused with an amused smile playing on her lips, her hands were now inside the pocket of her jeans.

 

Joohyun’s eyebrow went up. She finally noticed that the female in front of her was toying with her.

 

Well, she obviously doesn’t know who I am to speak to me this way.

 

She eyed the girl from head to toe, scrutinizing her with contempt. She wasn’t the type to judge people but this stranger really irked her by her mere presence.

 

“Oh god, whatever. So annoying.” Joohyun mumbled softly in English and rolled her eyes.

 

Seulgi stared at her, enthralled. Cute.

 

What she didn’t know was that Kang Seulgi can fully understand her well. But Seulgi won’t bother telling her at all. Not when she’s having fun. She might have to enjoy it while it last.

 

“Do you know Lalisa perhaps?”

 

“Of course. That’s why I’m asking you to give me her I.D.” Joohyun stated flatly, saying it as a matter of fact. Then Seulgi bent down to meet her gaze as she tilted her head.

 

“Then why do you need it? If you know her, you could have called her, right?” Seulgi gave her a soft blow by using her words against her.

 

Joohyun balked.

 

When she wasn’t saying anything for a comeback, Seulgi smiled triumphantly. She knew she had won the conversation.

 

Joohyun clicked her tongue. This girl before her made her weary. And therefore, she concluded that she hates her.

 

No one dared to aggravate the Bae heiress on purpose and so far, Kang Seulgi made some history here.

 

She makes me want to commit a sin.

 

Oh how I want it so badly to burn her with a blowtorch.

 

“I don’t see the reason why I have to explain to you but if that person contacted you or you’ll meet again…” She pulled out something from her Gucci purse and handed a black card, with gold writings of her information on it, to Seulgi.

 

“Just call me on that number. I really need to see that person.”

 

Seulgi studied the card and read the name imprinted on it.

 

Bae Joohyun...president of...Platinum Hotel?

 

She looked up to the shorter girl and smirked. Wow. I didn’t know that you’re a business magnate.

 

“I don’t know if I should do that but...okay. Although, you have to explain to me what’s going on, right?” Seulgi tried to persuade the woman in dark locks. She was aware that it was not her business at all, but she was curious.

 

“No. I don’t even know you~”

 

“Well, I’m Kang Seulgi. If that helps. Now, you know me. So can you tell me the reason now?” She was being pushy but it’s just her way to prolong the conversation. She doesn’t know yet but she thinks that it’s fun talking to her. More like .

 

President Bae already caught her interest and now the stubborn nature of Seulgi doesn’t want to let go.

 

Kang...Seulgi?

 

Joohyun began to wonder if this person is related to the Kang’s she’s acquainted with.

 

But she shook her head.

 

No, there are so many Kang’s in Korea that aren’t related.

 

“You’re stubborn.”

 

“You noticed?”

 

Joohyun made a face. “Where the hell is this conversation even going?”

 

Seulgi shrugged with a teasing, wide grin on her face that hid her eyes into a thin line.

 

“I don’t know. You tell me.”

 

The raven grunted in defeat. She just can’t let her sanity disappear just by talking to this Kang Seulgi.

 

“I don’t have time for this. I’m going.” She stated and turned the sole of her feet to leave when Seulgi tugged on the sleeve of her coat.

 

Joohyun paused and faced her. “What now?”

 

“C-can you give me a ride?” She doesn’t know what came to her to ask the Platinum Hotel’s president but could be pretty rash.

 

“I don’t want to. I’m leaving now.” Joohyun yanked her hand away and walked to her car without bothering to look back on Seulgi’s pleas.

 

When she glided inside the vehicle and in the middle of wearing her seatbelt, the door on her right was yanked open and someone slid in.

 

Oh kill me now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter