001

When I'm With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

All the employees scurried to their designated posts. They were all nervous as bullets of sweat formed their foreheads. It was yet again an inspection day wherein their boss had to check if everything is in order.

 

Only one person can make them anxious this way.

 

The president of Platinum Hotel - Bae Joohyun.

 

She entered the place in her white pantsuit and a top underneath her white blazer. Each tick tacking sound that echoed the lobby made the workers gulp in fear.

 

The members of the board walked behind her, together with her secretary.

 

With a flat, serious face, Joohyun inspected all the areas if it were clean. She squint her eyes for any dirt or any unusual arrangement in the hotel.

 

You could even see the employees’ faces turned into turmoil, hoping and praying that everything was perfect because they knew their boss. She was strict and known as a neat freak.

 

Do your job well or you’re fired.

 

It took her half an hour to examine carefully all the places. She was obviously accurate and precise with everything because she wanted all her guests to feel like their hotel was home. She wanted every person who visited her hotel leave with a good impression.

 

After she finished looking over the whole thing, she sauntered towards the elevator without a word and just right behind her, her secretary faced the staffs and gave thumbs up to them, indicating that it was all good. They visibly relaxed and let out a big sigh of relief. It was as if they didn’t breathe the whole time.

 

She was just like that. But not only had her good work made everyone look up to her, a bonus of rare beauty had given her workers a good view.

 

All the time.

 

And they wondered, if there’s someone out there who could melt her cold heart.

 

 

“Kang Seulgi!!!” Seungwan yelled from the counter. She sounded so pissed. No one could handle her with her temper except for her girlfriend.

 

Seulgi pushed the doors from the kitchen as it swung by. Afraid, she slowly padded to where her friend was. She bit her lip. She already knew what it was all about.

 

“Wan-ah~” She pouted like a kid with tears lining her eyes. It was one of her tactics to escape from Seungwan’s wrath because she was aware how the other girl couldn’t resist her. So might as well take advantage of it.

 

“Oh no. That won’t work on me, Seulgi. The customer said you were rude!” She hissed, her hands were resting on her waist with an eyebrow arching in a questioning gaze. She was waiting for a proper explanation on this.

 

The taller girl puffed her cheeks. “Well, it’s his fault. He kept on flirting and touching me in places inappropriately. I had to swat his hand.”

 

She fervently shook her head and crossed her arms against her chest. “I’m here to work properly not to get hit on. I’m not a in some cheap bar, Wan.”

 

Seungwan blinked. Now she knew the other side of the story. All she just heard of was the complaint that her staff is being rude to him and not doing her job well. Her hand curled into a fist as she went straight to the table where the man was seated at.

 

Seulgi’s eyes widened.

 

So she bolted out to stop Seungwan.

 

The owner of Moonbucks café, her boss, has a temper when necessary and she knew that.

 

She tried to stop her, however, Seungwan was already reprimanding the customer.

 

“You had the guts to complain about my employee when you try to harass her? What a bastard.” Wendy spat.

 

The male scoffed with an arrogant grin. “Agasshi, she’s being rude to me. I’m a custo~”

 

“If you’re going to use that customer is always right card on me, then don’t bother.”

 

“I can sue you for this!” The man hissed but Seungwan was unfazed.

 

“Go ahead. Do you want me to go with you at the police station? And oh, I can bring the copy of cctv recordings and show it to the them.” She smiled sweetly but her eyes told a different story.

 

The man before them looked away with gritted teeth, an indication that Son Seungwan won the battle. He squirmed on his seat with an uneasy look on his face and flushed cheeks out of embarrassment for being caught red handed.

 

“Get out now, before I report you to the cops.”

 

Seulgi on the other hand, raised her chin with a proud smirk plastered on her lips. “Huh. Yeah! Go ahead and leave. Coward.” She blurted and whispered the last word.

 

Seungwan glared at her, “Don’t start a fight again.”

 

“I didn’t!”

 

“You could just ignore him Seulgi but no, you’re ing pride had to deal with it.” She muttered darkly, making the latter grin triumphantly holding up a peace sign.

 

“Heol.”

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter